What have you done??

Disturbance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(you POV)

"Ow!!" I whines as I got up. My neck was killing me, and stinging. I raised my hand to my neck but flinched as I felt liquid flow down my hand.

I stared in horror at my bloody hand and got up running towards the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and saw dry and wet blood on my neck. I grabbed a towel from the counter and ran water on it before wiping my neck. The blood came off, but what I saw underneith the blood made me gasp. There was the weirdest looking tattoo or mark on my neck. It looked like some sort of sun that had weird wavy lines. 

'I never got a tattoo, what is this?' 

I tried to scrub it off but it wasn't working. I raised my hand and touched it, but gasped when it turned a gold color, and sparkled. I grabbed the towel again. 

"Why won't you come off??" I screeched as I scrubbed harder. It wasn't even smudging, it stayed in place. 

"Wait, this isn't my towel." I said to myself as I looked at the dark blue cotton towel. 

"This isn't my bathroom." I said again to myself. 

"Ow!!!" I cried out grabbing my head in pain as memories of last night came flooding into my head. Taemin, he bit me. He brought me here. I'm in his house. 

'I have to get out of here.' I thought as I creeped out of the bathroom and towards the door. No, he will find me if I go out the door. Maybe the window? I walked towards the balcony and opened the siding doors. I looked down and saw the sparkling pool water below. 

'How deep is that? Hopefully deep enough.' I thought as I climbed onto the ledge and sat on it.

"Please be deep enough. Please be deep enough." I prayed as I slid off the ledge and fell into the freezing cold water below. I sunk all the way to the bottom before I used my legs to swim back up to the surface. 

"What are you doing??" A voice said. I shoved my hair out of my face and saw Key looking at me with his arms crossed around his chest. I screamed and jumped out of the pool, running to the gate and opening it, before running like a crazy person down the driveway and out onto the road. 

'How do I get out of here?' I thought as I looked around. I shrugged and sprinted up the way that Taemin usually drives. 

(Key's POV)

I angrily walked back into the house after Ms. Crazy ran out of the gates. I saw the mark on her neck. Taemin claimed her as his. How could he do this? I warned him repeatedly!!! 

I walked into the library and saw Taemin sitting with his face in his hands. 

"I WARNED YOU!!!!" I screamed at him. he shot up and looked at me. 

"About what?" He asked walking towards a bookshelf. 

"I TOLD YOU TO GET RID OF HER!!!! AND LOOK WHAT YOU DO!!!! YOU MARKED HER!!!! NOW WE'RE ALL IN DEEP BECAUSE OF YOU!!!! WHAT IF SHE TELLS SOMEONE!!!! WHAT IF THE COUNCIL HEARS ABOUT THIS!!! OUR WHOLE RACE COULD BE IN DEEP !!!!!" I screamed at him grabbing his collar. He gave me a bored look and took my hands off him. 

"She's my soulmate Key, I couldn't help it." He said. 

"YOUR WHAT!!!!!" I screamed. How can he have a human soulmate? I have never heard of such a thing. 

"Look man, I can't leave her alone, and honestly the pull to be with her is the worst thing ever. I know what you mean about our race. But, I could care less, I know she won't say anything." He said pulling out a book. 

"This can't be, there must be a mistake. There is no way you can have a human soulmate." I said sitting down. By now my anger cooled and I was in shock. 

"Where is she going?" Taemin said shooting up his head and running out of the library. 

"HEY!!!!!" I called after him. 

(you POV)

I ran until I couldn't run anymore. I crashed onto the ground and panted. 

I sat for a couple of minutes before getting up and taking in my surroundings. I was close to my apartment. I walked the rest of the way there, all while covering that mark, or tattoo, or whatever it was on my neck. 

I looked up at my apartment building and walked up the stairs to my apartment. I looked around suspiciously before opening up my door and locking it with my variety of locks on my door. I sighed and turned around.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter