Leaving

Disturbance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(you POV)

I put the last of my clothes in the suitcase and zipping it up. I looked around me to see if I forgot anything and sighed in satisfaction. 

"I brought your other bag in the car, you need help with this one?" Taemin asked coming into the closet. I looked over at him and nodded. 

"This is the last one." I said picking up the bag and rolling it over to him. He picked it up easily and walked away with it. I stuck my tongue out at his back. Stupid boyfriend was giving me the silent treatment because I was leaving. Stupid vampire. 

"Ugh, Taemin." I sighed. I looked around our room and smiled. I convinced Taemin to let me pick out the comforter, much to his disapproval. It's pink. 

"Pretty room." I said walking around it. I smiled at the pictures of me and Taemin on the wall. I forced him to take them with me. I wanted something special to put in our room, I knew a collage of our pictures would be so cute. 

"Ready to go?" Taemin asked behind me. I turned around and smiled at him. 

"Yeah." I said.

I walked over to him and looked up at him. He looked angry, but also a little sad. 

"I'm gonna miss you." I said hugging his torso. He didn't hug me back and instead, kept his arms stubbornly at his side. 

"Hey, stop being like this." I whined letting go of him. 

"Being like what?" He scoffed. I shook my head at him and then skipped out the door. 

"Hurry, hurry!!" I called to Taemin. My flight was in 2 hours. I needed to get my bags checked in soon. 

I hurriedly ran to the elevator and waited patiently for it to open. I could feel Taemin behind me and I rolled my eyes. He's just gonna act like a big baby, fine, let him act like that. 

The elevator dinged and opened. I walked inside happily and pressed the basement floor. Taemin stood next to me and put his hands in his pockets. 

"Are you gonna keep ignoring me?" I asked looking over at him. He glanced at me and then frowned. 

"Don't be like this." I said stepping closer to him and hugging him. 

"I'm gonna miss you. Are you gonna miss me?" I asked. I smiled up at him and pouted when he didn't answer me. 

"Hmph, fine, be like that." I said and let him go. I tapped my foot, waiting for the door to open. When it did, I walked outside into the cold air and hurriedly walked to Taemin's car. 

The car beeped, flashing it's lights and I opened the door, rubbing my hands together. 

"Ugh, so cold." I said to myself. I heard Taemin open his door and sit down. I looked over at him and glared. He still wasn't talking to me, and it infuriated me. 

"Hmph, I guess I shouldn't call you these next 3 weeks." I said and sighed as if I didn't care. I smiled to myself when I saw Taemin frown. I was finally getting a reaction out of him. 

"Or text, or FaceTime, or do anything. Maybe I should stay there." I said and looked at my nails. I glanced at Taemin and saw him gripping the steering wheel tightly. I smiled to myself. 

"Do what you want." He said. I looked at him and frowned. 

"Ya! Don't be like this. Why are you so mean to me?" I cried. I pretended to be upset and I turned away from him. 

"Don't cry. I'm sorry." Taemin said. I felt his hand rub my leg and I brushed it off. 

I pretended to wipe a tear and I sniffed. I always knew I was a good actress. Even Taemin thought I was crying. 

"Baby, don't be upset. Look, I'm not ignoring you anymore. Hmm? Will you look at me?" He asked. I heard him shift over in his seat and the next thing I know, he was back hugging me. He had his head on my shoulder. 

"Hmph, I don't want to talk to you at the moment. Can we get driving? I'd really like not to miss my flight." I said. Taemin reluctantly let me go. I heard and felt the car start. And we were off. 

The building we live at was only a short drive to the airport. 

"I'm sorry about ignoring you." Taemin said. I pursed my lips. Jerk. 

"Hmph, well you shouldn't have done it in the first place." I scolded. I shifted back in my seat and faced forward. 

"I love you, and I honestly don't want you to leave." He said. I looked at him and smiled. 

"You'll be ok. We'll stay in contact." I said. Taemin gave me a look and I shut up. 

"Contact my . How am I supposed to know you're ok when you're not with me?" He asked. I looked at his conflicted face and laughed.

"Hey, if anything happens to me. I'll call out for help and scream. That's what every girl does." I said. Taemin growled and I pouted. 

"Stay out of trouble. If anything is going on that makes you scared, call me. I'll be there in 2 seconds. Don't even think about going out at night by yourself. I'll personally go over there and bring you back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter