Date

Disturbance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(you POV) 

'I look ridiculous' I thought as I stood in front of my mirror. I am wearing a cute white dress with blue flowers on it, it is knee length and has sleeves. My hair is also done, and it is wavy. 

(The Dress)

I was originally not even going to get ready because I thought Taemin was just joking, but right after school he cornered me. 

Flashback

I was just about to walk out of the school when I felt hands hug my back and fling me into a classroom. I screamed so loud and swung my geometry book to try and get this said person away from me. I thought I knocked that person out when I heard a loud bang coming from my book as it came in contact with a head. 

"You know, you have a hard hit for a girl, but not hard enough." Ugh, that voice. I know that voice. Taemin. 

"What do you want?" I asked clutching my textbook to my chest. 

"You." He said simply. I rolled my eyes at him and tried to sneak around him and to the door. 

"Don't, even think about it." He said snatching my hand and pulling me back to him. Does he have some kind of grabbing girls ?

"What do you want Taemin?" I asked more rudely. He completely ignored my question and instead leaned down to my face. My eyes got huge, and I clutched my textbook even harder. 

"I hope you haven't forgotten our little arrangement tonight. Don't be late. I hate late people. Be ready by 7 tonight. Oh, and also wear something pretty. I cant be seen out with just anyone." He said simply before leaning back and smirking at me. Oh, the nerve of this boy. 

"And who says that I want to go on a date with you?" I stated sharply. 

"If you don't want to go, that's fine by me, I guess ill just have to drop by your house for a little fun instead." He said looking up and down my body. Can this boy get any more y? 

"You wouldn't dare."

"Oh, I would, try me babe." He said wiggling his eyebrows. 

"Fine, fine, I will go. Just don't show up at my house." I said pushing him with my shoulder as I walked past him and out of the building. Oh joy, a date with Taemin what could go wrong? 

...

Back to present 

'WHY am I putting so much effort into this? This probably isn't even a date, just a reason for him to humiliate me.' I thought miserably as I tried to find a little purse that I can put my phone in. 

"AHA!!! I finally found you." I said finding my little clutch purse and slipping my phone in. Hmm, well, I'm ready, should I wait for him? I decided to make myself busy and I started washing the dishes, making sure not to get any water on my dress. 

7:00 

That number flashed in my mind as I looked at the clock, oh no, hes coming. Please let him be hit by car. Please god, don't let him come here. I chanted. But, it looked like my prayers weren't answered as my phone started to ring. I took it out of my purse and looking at the screen. Unknown Number. Please don't let it be Taemin. Please don't let it be Taemin. I prayed in my head as I answered it. 

"Hello?" I answered.

"I'm waiting in the front of the building." He said simply before hanging up. Wow, ok? I sighed because it looked like there was no other way of getting out of this so I accepted my defeat and went out of my apartment. I took my sweet little time going down the stairs trying to buy some time to think of an escape. Run? Nah, he ill probably get you. Hide? But where? Ugh, there really was no way of getting out of this. I finally made it down the stairs and stared at the shiny sports car parked in the front. It looked completely out of place in this part of Seoul. I looked around to see where Taemin was and saw a figure with its back facing me on the phone. I walked closer to the figure to reveal Taemins light brown hair. I waiting patiently while he finished his phone call. Hey, now would be the best time to escape. I started to turn around when I heard his voice call out to me. 

"Stay right there you" He said with his back still facing you. How did he know you were behind him? I stopped in my place and pouted crossing my arms. Jerk. 

"Yea, ill take care of it. I gotta go." He said finishing his phone call and turning around to face me. I almost gasped. He looked good. Really good, but not that I would ever admit it. He had a light blue button up shirt on with a black tie under a very expensive looking jacket. I looked like a peasant next to him. 

(Taemin)

"You look beautiful." He said looking at me up and down. I couldn't help the blush that came on my face from his compliment. No, don't blush, hes a meanie poo poo. 

"Um.. you don't look that bad either." I said blushing again. Goddamn you cheeks, you hate Teamin. He is nothing but mean. 

"You ready to go?" He asked walking up to the shiny car and opening the passenger door for me. Why am I not surprised that that car is him. I gave him a polite smile and got in. Jesus Christ this is a really nice car. How much does something like this cost? 

(The car)

Taemin got in and closed the door starting the car. Obviously noticing my amazement he chuckled. 

"It's a Lamborghini Veneno, I got it at a car show, cool right?" He said putting the car in drive and speeding off.

"Wow, its very nice. How much was it?" I asked touching the dash board. 

"Mmm, around 4 million dollars." He said casually while I choked on my spit. WHAT??!!?!? This piece of plastic and metal is 4 million dollars??!!?!?!

"Wow, that's a lot of money." I said awkwardly. Who spends 4 million on a car?? Obviously Taemin. 

"Where are we going?" I asked him trying to change to subject from his snazzy car. 

"You'll see." He said stopping the car at a port and getting out. Are we going fishing? YAY I've always wanted to go fishing. I eagerly got out of the car and went to the dock. 

"We're not going fishing." Taemin said eyeing me. I laughed and looked at the sea. It is beautiful. I felt an hand on my arm guiding me away from the deck and we rounded a corner to another private part of the deck. My saliva got caught in my throat when I saw the huge yacht in front of me. WOW!!! That is huge!!! And so beautiful!!! Is he taking me on a yacht?

(The Yacht)

Taemin held his hand out to me as we got onto the wood planks in order to get onto the boat. I took his hand hesitantly and got on. 

"Mr. Kim please come this way, your seats are waiting for you. We will be leaving shore in 5 minutes." A man said leading the way for us to a grand dining room with a table set for two, over looking the ocean. Oh god, this was so beautiful. But, it was far too much. 

(The table)

"You know I would have been fine with pizza." I said to Taemin. He scoffed and pulled the chair out for me. I sat down, but got up and went to the railing to see the sea. Oh how beautiful. Especially at night. I loved the wind on my face as the sea splashed around. 

"It's beautiful right?" Taemin asked behind me. 

"Yes, it is. But, seriously Taemin? A yacht? Was this really necessary?" I as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter