Better

Disturbance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(you POV)

"Jino just eat it!!!" I whined as Jino turned around and pouted at me. He refused to eat his food because it wasn't spicy enough. This baby. 

"No, it's not the way I like it." He said. 

"You aren't allowed to have spicy food yet." I said shoving the spoon in his face. He folded his arms and turned away from the spoon. I sighed and put the spoon down. I looked at my watch and shot up from my seat. It's 7:45. 

"OMO Jino, I'm going to be late for school. I have to go." I said to him as I ran out of his room. I ran towards the elevator making sure to secure the scarf around my neck, last thing I need if for people to see the mark. It looks like I'm in some kind of cult or something, with those weird squiggles. I made the mistake of coming out of my apartment this morning without a scarf and the elderly woman who lives downstairs started screaming. "She's in a gang!!!" "She's going to kill all of us."

"Stupid Taemin." I said as the elevator doors opened and I walked through the chilly parking lot and to my bike. Taemin and I have been seeing each other for a couple weeks now. Ever since I started to give him a chance, he's been the sweetest thing. But, he might be a little over protective. 

I bought this bike a few days ago when I realized how convenient it would be for me to have some sort of transportation. 

I got on my bike, put my bag in the cute basket on the front and put my helmet on the head. Safety first. Don't want my brain guts everywhere. 

"OMO I'm going to be late." I shrieked looking at the time. I peddled out of the parking lot and onto the road. It will take me probably 10 minutes to get there. I'm SO going to be late.

As I predicted, it did take me 10 minutes to get to school. I hopped off my bike and locked it on the bike rack before sprinting up the steps of the school and towards my locker. 

"Damn, damn, damn." I silently cursed as I tried to open my locker. It opened in a bang and a note came flying out of it. I picked it up from the floor and opened it. 

Dear you, 

Be ready by 9 tonight. I'm taking you out. 

Was what the note said. I smiled, Taemin obviously sent this because his horrible handwriting. 

"What's that?"An obnoxious voice said behind me. My note was snatched out of my hand. I spun around and saw Hara reading my note. She chuckled and looked at me. 

"And WHO in their right mind would want to go on a date with you?" She said mockingly. I looked at her and tried to snatch my note away from her but she held it up in the air. She is wearing killer heels and I couldn't reach my note. 

"Can I have it back?" I asked. 

"No." She said ripping it infront of me. I gaped at her. How can she do that to someone else's property??

"Why are you wearing a scarf? Have something to hide??" She asked brattily. I moved away from her when I knew that she would most likely try and take my scarf off. 

"Let's have a look shall we girls." She said, and on cue the rest of her little "clan" came out of nowhere. 

"Grab her." Hara said. I tried to make a run for it but they grabbed me and dragged me to the girls bathroom. 

"Please stop." I cried. Hara grabbed me by my shirt and slapped me hard across the face, sending me flying into the wall. I groaned and held my shoulder. 

"You're a nobody you know that? Just because my Taemin oppa gave you a little mercy doesn't mean that I will." She said and kicked me in the stomach. I coughed from the impact and held my stomach in pain. 

"Now, let's see what's under that scarf." She said grabbing onto my scarf and pulling on it. I held onto it for dear life and wouldn't let it go. She grabbed so tightly that I felt I was choking. 

"Let go!!!" We both screamed at the same time. She motioned her head and her "croonies" surrounded me, grabbing onto my scarf. 

"HELP!!!!" I screamed. 

'Taemin please help me.' I thought in my head. 

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!!!??" A voice near the door said darkly. I looked at the same time that Hara did and saw Taemin standing in the doorway followed by Minho. 

"Let go of her." He said slowly. As if on cue, all of them let go of me. I scrambled up and ran towards Taemin. He wrapped me in his arms. 

"I'm sorry baby. Was I too late?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter