He's back

Disturbance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(you POV)

"That will be 20,000 won." The cashier said as I fished out my wallet. I handed him the 20 and waited patiently for my receipt. 

"Thank you for shopping with us." She said smiling giving me my bags. I smiled back and took the bag rushing out of the store. It is currently 1 in the morning. I forgot to go shopping the week before and had to get some more food. It was pouring rain. I opened up my umbrella and started walking back to my apartment. 

"Oh, why didn't I do this earlier?" I scolded myself as I cut into a dark alley way. I knew it was a stupid idea, but it's the fastest way to my apartment. 

I heard light footsteps behind me and froze. Is there someone behind me? Just act natural. Act natural.

The footsteps got faster as I sped up my pace. Oh my god they're following me. Oh god. Oh god. 

I tried to speed walk but heard the unknown person behind me speed up. I swear I felt their breath on my neck. 

I squealed and made a run for it. My bags tightly woven in my hand. 

I ran down the dark alley, my feet making splashing noises from the rain. I didn't know what I was running from, but I knew that I needed to get home, and fast. It took all the willpower in me not to stop for air. I ran to my little apartment and burst the front door open, closing it with a bang and sliding down on the door with a hand over my beating heart. 

"Who was that?" I said aloud as I peaked out of my window. I screamed so loud when I saw a figure standing on the ledge. This said person turned it's head, I saw a ghost of a smile before that person jumped off the rooftop. I screamed and opened my door rushing to the ledge. Is he/ she dead? OMO should I call the cops?

I rushed back into my apartment and picked up my phone dialing Taemin. 

"Hello?you? What's wrong?" He asked concerned when he heard me sobbing on the other line. 

"He- she- I don't know- jump... ed- off- building- follow...ing- me." I sobbed. I didn't make one coherent sentence but I didn't care, I was beyond freaked out. 

"Hold on baby I'm coming." He said hanging up. I dropped the phone and fell on my knees. Is someone's body strewn on the sidewalk? Should I have called the police?

"you!!! Open the door!!!" I heard Taemin scream banging on my door. I opened the door and ran into his arms. 

"What's wrong? Did someone hurt you? Why are you crying?" He asked looking around. 

"He- they- jumped off the building!!!" I said pointing over to the ledge. Taemin walked over and looked down. 

"I don't see anything there." He said looking down onto the street below. 

"They jumped!! I saw it!!! Someone followed me down the alley!!!" I cried. Taemin came over and wrapped me in his arms. 

"What were you doing out so late?" He questioned tilting my head up. 

"I- needed- stuff." I said inbetween sobs. I probably looked like a blubbering baby right now. Taemin pinched his nose and sighed. 

"That's it. You're staying with me." He said grabbing my hand. 

"I- can't. I- I- I." I said. He glared at me and dragged me into my apartment. 

"Pack your things. You're not staying here anymore." He said threateningly. I wiped a tear that rolled down my cheek and looked around my apartment. 

I was about to complain but the look on Taemins face made me get my suitcase and start packing. 

"I need to make a phone call." Taemin said stepping into my kitchen. 

(Taemin's POV)

He's here. I could smell him the moment I came to you house. 

I don't know what he's up to, but I don't like it one bit. Touch you and we'll see what happens. 

"Hello?" Key's voice said on the other line. 

"He's here. I'm bringing you home with me. He's after her. She'll be safe with us." I said angrily. 

"He's here? But, I thought he was locked up for good!! What do you mean he's here!!!" Key cried. 

"I can smell him. He followed you down an alleyway. I'm not so sure what he's up to. He's trying to scare her." I said looking back at you who was busy packing her things. 

"I'm not so sure man. You might want to talk to your dad about this. He might not even know that he escaped." Kay said worriedly. 

"Yea, I'm sure dad doesn't know. I'll have to inform him. But, for now I want you safe." I said seriously. 

"Bring her here." Key said before hanging up. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. 

(you POV)

I finished packing when I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

"I'll bring the rest of your things." Taemin said softly behind me. I nodded and got up. Taemin wrapped me in his arms and my hair. 

"Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded uncertainly and looked up at him. 

"How long wll I stay with you?" I personally didn't want to be a burden. 

"You're not a burden." He said angrily. 

"Let's go." He said holding my hand. Again that familar sensation of white came over me, and we were tranported to Taemin's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter