Fun

Disturbance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(you POV)

"JINO??!?!!" I screached as he took off my blindfold. 

"SURPRISE!!!!" He screamed twirling around. I looked at him like he had 7 heads. 

"Is there a reason you kidnapped me?" I asked glaring at him. 

"Yes." He said seriously. 

"What is it then?" I asked questioningly. 

"To celebrate of course." He said grabbing my hand and running. 

"YA!!!" I screamed as he dragged me around more. 

We passed a street corner and my eyes widened, we were at a freaking amusement park. 

"Jino, we can't skip school. What if we get caught?" I screeched as he paid for the tickets. He smiled and skipped inside. I really wonder about his ual orientation sometimes. 

"OOOH let's go on the roller coaster first!!!" He screamed running towards it. I slumped my shoulders and followed after him. I looked up at the ride he was talking about and gulped. 

"How high is it exactly?" I asked uneasily. I'm fine with roller coasters, but the ones that go 300 feet in the air, um, yea, no. 

"Um.... I think like 250 feet in the air. The drop is supposed to be insane." He said happily. The line wasn't that long so we actually got on the ride first. I sat on the chair and fastened the seat belt, making sure it was secure so I didn't drop to my death. Jino was right beside me and he was bouncing excitedly. 

"OMG this is gonna be so much fun!!!" He cried throwing his hands in the air. I laughed uneasily and closed my eyes. 

'If I die, blame it on Jino!!!' I said in my head as the chairs started to move. Maybe this was a bad idea. 

The chairs started to move upward towards the drop. 

"WOOOO!!!" Jino cried. I slumped back in my seat and held onto the handlebars. 

'Why did I even willingly get on this again?' I scolded myself. Jino was still screaming besides me. Thank god we were at the last row, otherwise I'd have to see my drop to death. 

"HERE WE GO!!!!" Jino cried out as I felt the chairs move downwards. I closed my eyes and in a deep breath as we escalated down. 

'OH GOD I'M GONNA BE SICK!!!!' I cried in my head as the chairs made a loopdie loop and went so fast I couldn't feel my face. Jino had his hands in the air and he was loving it. 

I shook as the ride came to an abrupt stop. Everyone got off the ride. I scrambled off and catched my breath. 

"THAT WAS AWESOME!!! LET'S GO ON IT AGAIN!!!!" Jino cried. I shook my head in a 'no' and sat down. 

'Did I pee my pants?' I questioned as I looked down. I sighed in relief that there was no wet stains. 

"Yo you ok buddy?" Jino asked sitting next to me. I glared at him. 

"I am not going on another roller coaster with you again!!!" I screeched. 

"You should have seen your face!!!" Jino laughed. He imitated what my face looked like and I laughed. 

"Stupid." I said. 

"Yo how about we go play some games." He suggested. I nodded and got up following after him as he made his way to the stands. 

I stopped in my tracks when my phone buzzed in my pocket.

'That thing didn't fly out on the ride?' I questioned as I picked it up. It was an unknown number. 

"Hello?" I answered. 

"Yo you it's Minho. Where are you?!!?? Taemin's about to lose his ." Minho cried. I could hear yelling in the background. 

"Is that her?" A voice said. I heard the phone being moved around. 

"Where are you?" Taemin asked. I gulped as I realized that I never remembered to call Taemin. 

"YO LET'S GO!!!!" Jino cried grabbing my hand, making me drop my phone. I stared in horror as my phone smashed on the ground. 

"JINO!!!!" I yelled as I picked up my broken phone. The screen was cracked but my phone was still working. I looked at the screen and saw that the phone call was ended. 

'Oh god please help me.' I cried as I thought of how angry Taemin was gonna be. 

"OMO I'm so sorry!!! I didn't mean to do that. Really!!! Was it Taemin?" Jino cried. 

"It's ok. And yea, that was Taemin." I said. It was fine that the screen was cracked, as long as it still worked, that was fine. 

"Damn, he's gonna kill me right?" Jino asked looking around. I shrugged and put the phone back in my pocket. 

"I don't know." I said. Jino looked worried. 

"Maybe we should go." Jino said. I sighed. This was actually more fun then being in school. 

"No, it's ok. You paid money." I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter