Dance

Disturbance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(you POV) 

I angrily sat in Taemin's car. I could feel him glance at me as he drove through the busy streets of Seoul. I was beyond angry. I wanted to jump out of his car and get run over by a car. 

"Where are we going?" I asked crossing my arms. 

"Somewhere." Taemin said. I nodded and looked out the window. I would much rather be at home right now, by myself. Not with this . 

"We're here." Taemin said breaking the silence. I looked out the window and frowned in confusion. We were at some kind of building. 

"What is this place?" I asked getting out of the car. 

"You'll see." He said. I followed after him pouting the whole way. 

I walked into the dark building and felt Taemin walk around, like he didn't even need a light to be able to maneuver around the place.

I gasped in shock when the lights flashed on and a beautiful dance studio came into view. Mirrors lined all 4 walls. 

"A dance studio?" I asked. Why did he bring me here?

"Look, I know we don't get along very well. I just, wanted to show you this place. You're the first person to see this place. It's very special to me." He said. I felt touched that he was showing me somewhere that meant alot to him and I nodded. I sat down on the floor and looked at him. 

"You wanna see me dance?" He asked as he walked over to his iPod. I shrugged. 

Fast paced music played and I watched in amazement as Taemin moved flawlessly across the dance floor. Doing various dance moves that I honestly couldn't even attempt. 

"Wow." I said as he finished. He didn't even looked tired at all. He looked happy after dancing and I smiled lightly. He really had a lot of passion for this. 

"You wanna try?" He asked coming over to me. I shook my head in a no. I do not dance. Never have, never will. 

"I'll teach you." He said gently pulling me to my feet. I sighed. I'm just gonna make a fool of myself. 

"Come on." He said guiding me to the middle of the dance floor. He spun me around and I tripped lightly, but Taemin steadied me and held out his hand. I took it shyly and stood there. 

"Watch me." He said letting go of my hand. I watched as he did a dance move. It looked simple but I knew if I did it, I would look like a retarded chicken. 

"Now you." He said to me. I tried my hardest to do what he did but I heard Taemin laugh. I stopped and looked down. 

"Don't be so stiff. Just, let the music go to you, let it guide you." He said turning on his iPod. I pouted. Let the music guide me, my . 

"That's it." He said watching me. I felt less stiff as I did the dance move. I felt nice. I liked dancing. It felt like a stress reliever. 

"You wanna try ballroom dancing?" Taemin asked me. I looked at him and shrugged. I never tried ballroom dancing. It sounded like fun. 

"Come with me." He said holding his hand out. I took it and sighed. He held me so close to him I could feel his toned body through his shirt. 

"Watch my feet." He said. I looked down at his feet and tried to match mine to his. I was having a difficult time as I noticed there was so much switching of feet. 

"Relax." He said pulling me to him again. I blushed lightly and looked down. 

"Ready?" He asked. I looked at him confused. Ready for what? 

I stood still as the music started playing again, and Taemin started moving. I moved along with him and tried my hardest to match his feet. I literally had two left feet when it came to dancing. I wasn't keeping pace with Taemin and he chuckled. 

Light music started playing from the sterios and I smiled. I liked the beat of it. 

"Now, just move freely." Taemin instructed. I nodded and moved with him. I laughed when he spun me around. I felt totally happy, maybe I was being too hard on Taemin. 

"You think?" He asked. I looked up at him and widened my eyes. Did he just read my mind? 

"Of course I did." He said. I frowned. 

"You're mean to me." He pouted. I rolled my eyes at that. 

"You started it." I said. 

"I did one thing to some girl, and look, now I got you." He said. I glared at him and let go of him. 

"I'm not going to fight with you, if that's what you want. I already told you how I felt about this whole thing. It's uncomfortable, and I felt like you didn't even ask me about what I wanted." I said. I heard Taemin sigh and then walk over to me. 

"Look. What do you want me to say? Do you want me to apologize? Fine. I'll apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not asking you on your opinion about this. I don't want to fight with you. I want you to give me a chance. I want to make it up to you." He said. I looked up at him and stared at him. Was he being sincere?

"I'm sincere. I want to make things work with you. I know we haven't known each other long. And, I know I should have gone through the whole mating thing with you first. But, I honestly couldn't help it." He said sincerely. I sighed and looked away. I looked at our reflection from the mirror. We honestly looked different together. I'm starting to have feelings for Taemin, and I know it. I can feel the pull to be with him. If what he said was true, I can tell that I'm starting to fall in love with him. 

"Will you? Will you give me a chance?" He asked me. I looked over at him and saw the hurt in his eyes. I knew he was trying, trying not to make me upset. Trying to act sane infront of me. 

"Look Taemin. We don't know each other. You need to think about my point of view. How would you like it if someone just marked you as theirs? Told you they're a vampire? And is now trying to get you to accept them?" I asked him. He honestly didn't know how it felt right now. I felt like my whole world was a sham. What other things in this universe do I not know about? Is Shinee all vampires? How can vampires even be? I thought they were a myth. 

"Look, I know you're upset. And I'm sorry for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter