Family Reunion

Disturbance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(you POV) 

"Do I look ok?" I asked as I stood infront of the mirror. My hands were trembling lightly as I fixed my hair. 

"When do you not look ok?" Taemin asked coming behind me and hugging my waist. I shook lightly and took a deep breath. 

"You're nervous." He said turning me around and holding my shoulders. 

"Yea." I said looking down. Did I look ok? Is this too much? Will his father like me?

"Just, stay by my side. My father doesn't have the best liking towards humans." He said rubbing my arms. I sighed and pulled away from him. I turned around and looked at my reflection. 

"Why doesn't he like humans?" I asked. Taemin hugged me and kissed my neck lightly. My mark started glowing. 

"It's a long story, which he will probably tell you about." He said. I nodded and fixed my dress. Smoothing it down. 

"Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you. Even though he doesn't like humans, he won't do anything to you." He said. 

"How do we get there?" I asked. I remember Taemin mentioning once that his home was in a different universe, or world. 

"My way, of course." He said. I looked him questionably but gasped when he grabbed my hand and we were thrown into some sort of vortex. We spun around, or maybe I spun around as we were forced out of the vortex. 

I put my hands on my knees and I felt Taemin support me with his arms. I waved him off and catched my breath. 

"We're here." He said grabbing my hand and lifting me lightly to my feet. I looked at him and then looked at my surrounding. 

I gasped at the huge castle infront of us, there were guards everywhere. They all turned their head sharply when they saw Taemin and I. I hid behind Taemin and grabbed on the back of his suit. 

"Relax." He said kissing my forehead. He grabbed my hand and went towards a gate. 

"Young master, you have finally returned. You're father is waiting inside for you. This must be... your soulmate. Human? I smell." The guard said uneasily. He looked at me and glared. I shrunk more behind Taemin and followed him inside. 

"Stay next to me." Taemin said pulling me to his side. I gulped as we walked through a luxurious hallway. Some maids looked at me and their lips. I didn't have a good feeling about this and went closer to Taemin. 

"Welcome, Young Master." A man said. He looked at me out of the corner of his eye and smirked. 

"She's a pretty one." He said. I looked away and went even closer to Taemin. 

"Where's my father?" Taemin asked ignoring the mans statement. 

"In the dining hall." The man said before bowing and walking off. I looked uneasy and Taemin squeezed my waist in reassurance. 

"Calm down, they can sense your fear." He said in my ear. I took a deep breath and tried to calm my beating heart. 

"Stay next to me, don't go anywhere." He warned. I wouldn't dare to go anywhere, not with these people. Taemin lead me to a huge door that he easily opened and took me through. Sitting on the table was a bunch of very elegant looking women with their hair done. They all looked tired and that was when I noticed the blood dripping from each of their necks. I tried to hide my surprise as I saw a woman flung off the table, and some boy hungrily biting into her neck. 

"Calm down. Please." Taemin said in my ear. I looked at him and shakily brushed my hair behind my ear. This is torture. These poor women were being used for their blood. They looked dead. Or close to it. 

"My son has arrived!!!" A man said getting off his chair and wiping his mouth. I was about to start crying when I saw a woman's head ripped open. 

"Hey dad." Taemin said giving his father a quick hug. 

"And who is this? Your soulmate?" He asked looking at me. I hid behind Taemin. The man reached behind Taemin and grabbed me. I squealed as he pulled me for a hug. 

"She's human." He said letting me go. Taemin brought me back to his side and put me behind him.

"Yes she is." Taemin said. 

"Huh, I haven't seen that in centuries my son." He said sitting down. 

"What do you mean?" Taemin asked confused. 

"Oh, silly me, I never told you have I. One of the queens was human. A long time ago though." He said resting h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter