Chapter 9

Ugly Duckling to a Beautiful Swan

 

"Making L doing your dirty work, Dara. He came to us this morning and told us to leave you alone, but I guess that is not going to happen.",  I glanced up from my desk and saw Seohyun and her group with her. I sighed, ever since the incident with Seohyun breaking my wrist I have a fear of facing her alone. I looked around the classroom, but there was no one I know. I was about to say something back when someone from behind me said, "If you leave her alone, I'll go after you." I turned around and saw Jinyoung, Baro, Gongchan, CNU and Sanduel. 

 

"J-J-Jinyoung.", stuttered Seohyun with her wide open. Seohyun immediately turned to me and apologise before going back to her desk. What. Just. Happen. Did Seohyun just apologise to me? What does Jinyoung have against her that makes her scared of him? 

 

"Dara. You ok?", asked Jinyoung as her look down at my cast. I nodded my head before heading out. I went to my locker to put my books back until I felt a pair of hands over my eyes. 

 

"Guess who!" 

 

"My stalker?", the pair of hands immediately dropped and turned me around, "Oh. Woohyun." I was secretly hoping it was Myungsoo, but it's not. 

 

"Why do you sound so disappointed when you see me?", he asked, "I heard L talked to Seohyun, did she leave you alone." 

 

"Nope, she didn't leave me alone, until Jinyoung took care of it.", I looked at Woohyun when I said Jinyoung's name and his face immediately turned pale. 

 

"Uh, nah. I'm find. Just take care of yourself.", he patted my back before Woohyun's phone buzz and so did my. 

 

Meet at the practice room in 5. 

 

Woohyun got the exact same message as me, so we made our way to the music room together. When we got there I saw Myungsoo standing out there looking pretty angry. 

 

"L, what's going on?", asked Woohyun as we got closer. 

 

"There's this girl in there that is touching all the instruments, but she won't get off.", Woohyun and I immediately went towards the window and tried seeing the girl, but she had her back facing towards us, but her body seems familiar to me. I have seen that body somewhere before. 

 

"What are we doing? Let's just go in and ask her to get out.", said Woohyun ready to open the door. 

 

"Did that. She won't move. Trust me. She looks stronger than you think." 

 

We waited outside the music room for another 5 minutes for the rest of the band members to come. Everyone was here expect Sungyeol, but Myungsoo couldn't wait any longer and opened the door loudly and Hoya shouted, "GET OUT OF OUR MUSIC ROOM!" 

 

I was about to say the same thing, but when the girl turned around all I could do was stand there with my mouth hanging open. "K-Krystal?" 

 

"DARA!", yelled Krystal running towards me and giving me a hug, "I've missed you. I came all the way to Korea to find you." 

 

All the guys were looking at me shocked that I knew this crazy girl. 

 

"Y-You guys know each other?", asked Sungjong shocked looking at Krystal and looking back at me again. 

 

"Yes! We were best friends in America, until this girl left me all by myself in America and left for Korea.", complain Krystal. Since when did Krystal started speaking Korean? I knew her for two years and I only remembered her speaking English the whole time to me. 

 

"Uh, Krystal. Since when did you start speaking Korean?", I asked.

 

"Ever since you left, I worked hard to learn Korean before I came to find you.", right when Krystal finished her sentence Sungyeol walked in. 

 

"Oh, guys. I guess you guys have met.", said Sungyeol, "Guys and Dara, meet my girlfriend of 2 months, Krystal Jung." 

 

GIRLFRIEND!? 2 MONTHS!? Krystal was in Korea 2 months ago looking for me and she started dating Sungyeol. This is the girl that Sungyeol was talking about all along. What is going on right now?