Chapter 20

Ugly Duckling to a Beautiful Swan

 

"You guys are part of this?", I asked. I am so confused right now. The guy and girl who I thought who were my friends are the people who are after me. 

 

"Yes, the leader that your boyfriend killed was my brother,", spoked Krystal looking at me harshly, "Ever since you moved to America, I kept my eye on you. Gaining your trust than betraying you." 

 

What? So our whole friendship was fake. I actually really thought we were friends, but I knew that there was something different about her. 

 

"What about us?", asked Sungyeol stepping from behind me. He had tears in his eyes as he looked at her. 

 

"We were all fake. I used you to find out where Dara was, because I knew that she went to your school. It was even better knowing that you were friends with her, making my job much easier."

 

"How could you do this?", I questioned Krystal. I looked over at my brother who is lying on the ground practically half dead. "W-Who did that to him?" 

 

"We did. He is the strongest out of the whole group. We took him out first.", I turned around to see Jinyoung's friends. Baro. Gongchan. CNU. Sanduel. 

 

Baro grabbed me and shoved me towards Jinyoung. I glared at Jinyoung, but he just smirked. He tried looking at me in the eye, but I looked away. 

 

"LOOK AT ME!", he yelled as he grabbed my chin and forced me to face him. I spat on his face, which made him angrier taking out a knife. 

 

"Leave her alone.", growled Myungsoo as he tried getting in between me and Jinyoung, but Baro was blocking his way. 

 

"No way. I want to watch you suffer the same pain I went through!", yelled Krystal as she pointed the gun right in between my eyes. Myungsoo saw the gun being pointed at me, and he punched Baro and started running towards me. 

 

"No one move, if not she'll die.", commanded Krystal. I looked at Myungsoo and gave him an look and mouthing at him to stay away. He stopped running and just stared at me. There were tears trickling down his cheeks. CLICK! I closed my eyes as I heard the sound of the gun clicking. I guess this is how my last minute of my lif- - 

 

BANG! A shot was fired, but I'm not feeling any pain. Am I dead? I opened my eyes and saw Krystal lying on the ground shot to the ground. What just happened? I looked around me and saw Hoya with a gun in his hands. He looked at me and winked, "I couldn't let my member's sister get hurt." 

 

Myungsoo immediately grabbed Jinyoung by the collar, turned him around and gave him a punch in the face. Which knocked him out. I just stared in awe, as I watched the other members fighting. How did they know how to fight like that? I saw Sungjong beaten up badly on the ground. I ran up to him and tried carrying, but he was too heavy. I turned to Woohyun and shouted for him. He saw me and looked at Sungjong, before carrying him to his car. 

 

"We got to bring him to the hospital immediately. He is losing too much blood. Dara, keep the pressure on his head.", I nodded as I took off my jacket and tied Sungjong's head. I looked at Sungjong and started tearing. How could I let this happen to him? When we got to the hospital, Sungjong was immediately put into the emergency room. I stood out there for 5 hours, before the doctor came out. 

 

"Who is he doc?", asked Woohyun getting off his chair. 

 

"He is better, we just did blood transfusion into him. You may see him right now.", I nodded and followed the doctor to where Sungjong was. I saw him lying weakly, on the bed. 

 

"Sungjong!", I said excitedly as I gave him my biggest hug. 

 

"Hey Sis," he smiled weakly at me and looked at Woohyun, "Thanks for bringing me here." 

 

"No problems. The doctor said you can leave after your drip is finished." 

 

RING!. . . RING!. . . RING! 

 

Someone was calling me. Myungsoo. 

 

"Hello?" 

 

"Dara! Is Woohyun with you now? Pass the phone to him.", Myungsoo sounds pretty urgent. I passed to phone to Woohyun and Woohyun stepped outside of the room. After 2 minutes he came back in and looked at Sungjong. 

 

"Sungjong. It's B1A4, they've gone underground. We need to get her out.", said Woohyun looking seriously at Sungjong. Sungjong took a minute to realised before taking out the tube out of his arm and grabbing my hand. What is going on? What is the meaning of underground?