Chapter 19

Ugly Duckling to a Beautiful Swan

 

"What am I going to do now!", I was frantically pacing up and down the living room. I can't believe it. Why would anyone try to go after me? I am just an innocent girl, I have done nothing wrong. 

 

"Calm down Dara.", said Hoya, as he got up and pushed both my shoulders forcing me to sit down. 

 

"Rest, you need sleep.", said Sungjong as he put a pillow on the couch allowing me to lie down. He is right. I am actually really tired. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep. 

 

BANG!. . . BANG! . . . BANG! 

 

"GET HER OUT OF HERE!", I hear shouting and someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and see Myungsoo right in front of me. 

 

"DARA! GET UP! THEY ARE HERE!", I immediately got up and followed Myungsoo to his garage and got onto his motorcycle. He started speeding off deeper into the city of Seoul and he started slowing down as we got nearer to this alleyway. He stopped right in from of this big huge metal door. 

 

"Where are we?", I asked as I touched the door. 

 

"Our secret hide out.", said he lifted up a rock off the ground and turned it over. It was a secret opening to the door. Underneath the rock was a code that you had to unlocked. 

 

"Come,", he said as he held my hands as we went inside. Inside, it looked like a house until the TV and all the furniture around the room started turning over and it became a control room. I heard the door opened and I turn to see Sungjong, Hoya, SungGyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun and Sungyeol walking in. 

 

"We got rid of them for the moment, but they'll come back soon.", said Dongwoo. 

 

I stood up to say something when suddenly the room lights turned off and there was a spotlight shinning on me. 

 

"DARA! GET OUT OF THE LIGHT!", I heard someone shouting. I tried getting out of the light, but it kept following me. I started to hear shouting and someone being beaten up around me. I started to feel scared. Then all the lights around me . 

 

I looked around me and I saw Sungjong beaten up badly lying on the ground. There was a pool of blood surrounding him. He has injured his head. 

 

"!", yelled Sungyeol as he took off his jacket and tried to stop his head from bleeding. 

 

"You should just leave him to die.", I heard a voice from above. This voice. I have heard this somewhere before, but I can't seem to remember where I have heard this voice. I started hearing footsteps nearing towards me. I looked up to see who did this to my brother and it was. . . 

 

"Jinyoung?", it was all could come out of my mouth. He was behind all of this. No wonder Sungjong told me to stay away from him, but I didn't listen. 

 

"Hi Dara.", he said slyly. I can't look at him the same way again. 

 

"I knew it was you who was behind this. With your leader gone, guess your the new leader.", said Hoya angrily. 

 

"No, this is our new leader.", said Jinyoung pointing to someone hiding in the shadows. That body looks really famili- - 

 

"Krystal.", she is the leader of the group that is going after me. 

 

"Hi Dara. Surprised to see me?" 

 

What is going on right now?