Chapter 17

Ugly Duckling to a Beautiful Swan

 

"Okay we're here.", said Myungsoo as he pulled his car to the side of the road. I looked around my surroundings and realised that we were at the beach. 

 

"Why are we at the beach?", I asked. 

 

"We are going to spend the night at the beach.", he smiled as he turned around and got out two bags from the backseat. 

 

"What about Sungjong? I haven't told him about us nor going on a date with you.", I spoke really quickly because I was nervous about sleeping over with Myungsoo. 

 

"I told Sungjong the truth.", I nodded and got out of the car. It is a good thing that Sungjong knows about us because I hate hiding things from my brother. Myungsoo and I started walking by the water and naturally we started holding hands. I found a starfish nearby, so I picked it up and secretly put it on Myungsoo. He didn't realised until I tapped him on the shoulder and he screamed like a little girl. Who knew that he who acts all tough and rough is scared of a starfish. 

 

Soon, the sun started setting and Myungsoo and I made our way back to the car and found a place to stay. When we opened the room, all I could do was stare at the bed. There was only one bed in the whole room! Meaning. . . WE HAVE TO SHARE A BED! CRAP! 

 

"You wanna take a shower?", I shocked my head and let him take a shower first. I sat on the bed and just looked outside. Watching the sun setting. 

 

BUZZ! I turned around to get my phone, but I got no text. BUZZ! I looked across the bed and saw it was Myungsoo's phone. BUZZ! 

 

Who is texting him so much? 

 

I walked over to his phone and saw that it was from an unknown number. Who is it? I opened up the text and stood there scared and shocked. 

 

Guess you're with Dara now huh? Better for me to use her as a bait. 

 

Break up with her, if not you won't be able to see her again. 

 

Why aren't you listening to me? Want to watch her get hurt? 

 

Who. Who wants to hurt me? I stood there, in the middle of the room. Now afraid that someone is after me. 

 

"Dara? Whats wrong?", I turned to Myungsoo and showed him his phone. He eyes slowly widen as read the whole message. 

 

"! How did they find out about you?", I heard him murmured under his breath. 

 

Who is they? What do they want to do to me?