FINAL

Ugly Duckling to a Beautiful Swan

 

BEEP! . . . BEEP! . . . BEEP! . . . BEEP! 

 

I woke up to a beeping sound next to me. I opened my eyes slowly and looked around me. I was in a bed and everything was white around me. I guess I am in a hospital. I felt something heavy on my arm. I looked down and there was Myungsoo, sleeping on the side of the bed holding my hand. I poked his cheeks just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. He slowly opened his eyes as I poked him. 

 

"Hmm…", he answered sleepily and looked at me. 

 

"Hi?", I answered looking at him and gave a weak wave. 

 

"OMG DARA!,", he got up and gave me a hug before running out of the room and everyone coming in. I saw Sungjong standing at the corner of the room. I gave him a smile before looking at everyone else. 

 

"Um, how long have I been sleeping for?", I asked. 

 

"1 month. You were under a coma. The doctors weren't sure whether you were going to live or not.", answered Woohyun. 

 

I was in a coma? I was basically asleep for 1 month? 

 

The doctor came in and chased everyone out. They had to do their check up on me. It was about 30 minutes later, when the check up was done. 

 

"Okay, Ms. Dara. Seems like you are good. You may be discharge at the end of the week.", the doctor smiled at me before leaving the room. 

 

Myungsoo walked into the room and sat down next to me. 

 

"Hey,", he whispered, "How you feeling?" 

 

"Pretty good. What happened before I went into a coma.", I asked trying to remember exactly what happened. 

 

"Uh,", said Myungsoo looking at me uneasily, "You were badly injured by Jinyoung and his group, but luckily Woohyun made us go to the police so they were able to track down the phone call that Jinyoung gave me. We found you just in time, because Jinyoung was about to kill you." 

 

Kill? I remembered now. I was captured the first time, and my so called 'best friend' was one of them. She wanted to kill me, but Hoya killed her first. I also remembered being kidnapped and being tortured by B1A4 and having a gun pointed at me. 

 

"But the good thing is that they are in jail and your safe.", said Myungsoo looking at me. My vision started getting blurrier and blurrier. I can't believe how much Myungsoo did for me and to keep me safe. I guess he was keeping up to promise of protecting me. 

 

"T-Thank you for protecting me,", I thanked him as I tried holding back my tears.  

 

"It was my ask for forgiveness from you. You were the fat girl I bullied two years ago, I'm sorry.", he said smiling at me. 

 

Huh? He knew about me. He remembered me? 

 

"Y-You remembered me,", I was so confused. 

 

He nodded, "I remembered you ever since we first met." 

 

He got off his seat and leant down closer to me and gave me a soft, warm kiss before pulling away. 

 

"I love you, Sandara Park." 

 

"I love you too, Kim Myungsoo.", I smiled as I buried my head in his chest and smelled his scent. It gave me a sense of protection. I'm glad everything worked out and I am still alive. Sorry Myungsoo's parents, on behalf of my father. For you not being able to be with your son as he grew up over the years. 

 

_____________________________________________________________ 

 

THANK YOU GUYS FOR SUSCRIBING :) Hope you like my first fanfic... there'll be a new story soon ^_^ xxx