Chapter 6

Ugly Duckling to a Beautiful Swan

 

"Dara!" I felt a hand on my shoulders, and immediately I jumped off my chair and climbed under the table while screaming. 

 

"GET AWAY FROM ME!", I shouted. I see a head next to me, I turn to see who is it, "Jinyoung?" 

 

"Why are you so jumpy today?", he asked. I crawled out from under the table and went back to my seat. 

 

"Uhh, nothing.", I still remembered the conversation I had with Sungjong and he warned me about hanging out with Jinyoung and his group. 

 

"By the way,", he said as he signaled four guys to come over, "Meet my friends. Baro, Gongchan, Sanduel and CNU. We are from the group B1A4."

 

"Nice to meet you. I'm Dara.", I look closely at each one of them. Gongchan and Sanduel seem normal, but CNU looks like a girl because he has really long hair and Baro has blonde hair. What's with Baro and Jinyoung? First is was red hair, now blonde. When did Asians start having red and blonde hair? 

 

BUZZ! I check my phone. I got a text from an unknown number. Might be one of the band members. I opened up the message. 

 

Meet me at the music room. ASAP! 

 

Music room? It can't be Myungsoo because I have his number. I look at Jinyoung and gave him an apologetic look before making my way towards the music room. Who would want to meet me at the music room? I went to the music room and saw no one inside. Where is this unknown number person? I walked to the middle of the room before all the room lights turned off and a beam of light shone my way. I couldn't see anything around me. 

 

"I told you to stay away from him. I guess you didn't listen.", I hear different voices from every single corner of the room. What's going on? I feel like I'm being in a dream. I felt a tight pull in my hair. I gave a scream, but I heard a whisper in my ear, "No one will be able to hear you, because this room is sound proof." 

 

Someone please help me. I tried fighting off this mysterious person, but I can't do it. There are more than one people in the room. I can tell with the different voices. I wished that I didn't come in the music room, I should have just ignored the message. I felt a sharp pain in my abdominal area. One of them kicked me there. I started feeling pain in every single part of my body. Even my face, I was being kicked and slapped and even thrown around. I started to lose strength to fight back and soon I started to give up. Everything starts swirling around me. What's happening to me? Why is this happening to me? 

 

"WHAT ARE YOU GIRLS DOING! GET OFF HER!", I hear a few shouts and scream. Those voices sound really familiar to me, but my brain is not function well. I felt my body being picked up. I opened my eyes to see who is it, but my vision is not clear, it's too blurry for me too see, but this face seems familiar. 

 

"Hang in there. You'll be alright.", said the person who is carrying me. My eyes wouldn't stay opened anymore. I slowly closed my eyes and everything went black around me.