Chapter 18

Ugly Duckling to a Beautiful Swan

 

After showing Myungsoo the text, he immediately packed our bags and brought me to the car and told me to call Sungjong. 

 

"Hello?", said Sungjong over the phone sleepily. 

 

"Sungjong? It's Dara.", I replied nervously over the phone. 

 

"Dara? What's wrong? It's 11:30 right now.", I looked over at Myungsoo and he told me to put it on speaker. 

 

"L, what's going on?" 

 

"Sungjong! Get the guys!", commanded Myungsoo. He was driving pretty fast. I looked at the meter and it showed 120 km. I held on to my seatbelt for my dear life. 

 

"Why?" 

 

"They're back.", with that one small sentence Sungjong immediately got off the phone and Myungsoo started driving faster. 

 

"W-What's going on?", I asked nervously. 

 

"We are going to my house, we will explain everything from there.", he said as he kept swerving left and right trying to dodge the cars. I closed my eyes tightly and just hoped that we don't get into a accident. Within 30 minutes, we were at Myungsoo's house and outside was Sungjong and Hoya. I got out of the car and just stared at Myungsoo's house in awe. It was massively big and amazing. I went inside this big double doors and stepped onto the shiny marble floors. Everything around me was so big that I felt small and imitated. Myungsoo was behind me and grabbed my hand and brought me down to the basement. When we got to the basement everyone was there, but they were staring at us two holding hands. 

 

"What's going on?", asked Dongwoo eyeing us closely. 

 

"We're dating," , said Myungsoo, "But that is not the problem now. They are back and they know about Dara." 

 

Sungyeol immediately got up and angrily said, "How dare they come back! I thought we taught them a lesson." 

 

"They are after her.", explained Myungsoo as he took out his phone and allowed everyone to look at the text. They all started shouting and arguing and what do to next, but I just stood there being ignored and not knowing what was going on. 

 

"Uh, can I say something.", I nervously put up my hands. 

 

"WHAT!", they all shouted at the same time and glared at me, but Myungsoo saw it was me talking and soften his face. 

 

"Who are we talking about?", I asked nervously. Everyone started looking at each other and glanced at me. 

 

"Should we tell her Sungjong. She is your sister.", asked Hoya. 

 

"I'll tell her,", sighed Sungjong as he grabbed a seat next to me, "It involves dad by the way." 

 

Dad? What happened while I was away? 

 

"After you left, dad got himself into some pretty serious debts and many people were after him, but L's parents found out and tried helping him, but instead L's parents got killed leaving him an orphan. L, was really angry at dad, but he wanted to go after those people who killed his parents, so I volunteered and followed him. Soon, we gathered Hoya, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Sungyeol and SungGyu and formed our gang, Infinite. We went after them for so many months until one day we got them and L killed their leader." 

 

Dad was the caused to making Myungsoo an orphan? How is it possible? 

 

"Since L killed their leader, and you are together with L now, they are going to go after you and try to get back at L.", said Woohyun softly looking at me. 

 

Go after me? Meaning, there are people out there trying to kill me? What am I going to do now? 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

Hey guys, I was just wondering for my next fanfic. Which couple should I have? Post up your ideas in the comment box ;)