Chapter 4

Ugly Duckling to a Beautiful Swan

 

"Sungjong, I need to talk to you.", I knocked on Sungjong's room door and gave it a pushed. He was sitting on his bed listening to his iPod, but as soon I walked in he took out his earphones and patted down on the space next to him signaling me to sit next him. 

 

"What is it that you want to talk to me about?" 

 

"It's about Jinyoung. There is something strange about him, but I can't seem to put my hand on it." 

 

"Jinyoung? Of which group? B1A4?", asked Sungjong suddenly looking really interested. Why has my question got him so interested? 

 

"I'm not sure." 

 

"Stay away from him." 

 

"What's going on?", I asked looking at him in curiosity, but he just ignored my question, "Don't worry about it. Just go to sleep." What's wrong with Jinyoung? What happened while I was away? 

 

Going to school the next day was horrible. I had to check everywhere I was going just to avoid L or Myungsoo, whatever his name is. Until I turn into the music corridor and I saw him walking my way. I quickly found an door unlocked and ran inside. I put my back on the door and sighed. I look around the room I was in and realised it's a music room. I went up to the guitar and strummed a few chords before walking towards the piano and started playing one of my song I composed. 

 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY PRACTICE ROOM!" 

 

OMG! I nearly had a heart attack! Why did that person have to creep up on me? I put my hand on my chest and felt my heart beating really fast. I turned to the person behind me, "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING SCARING ME LIKE THAT!" 

 

"Wow! You have guts to scream at me." OMG! 

 

"Myungsoo." 

 

"What did you just say.", he took a step closer to me and glared at me. Those eyes of his are really something, they really make me feel small without him trying. 

 

"CRAP! Sorry, L." 

 

"To prove that your sorry, join my band. We need a piano player." Is he crazy? Join his band? He just showed to me how much he hated me, but now he is asking me to join his band? 

 

"No way! Why do you want me in your group anyways?" 

 

"You know how to compose and play the piano. If you don't join my band, I'll tell the whole school how you hurt my feelings and you know how many girls would go after you and how they'll hurt you.", he threaten me. He is right. A lot of girls already hate me because I'm friends with Dongwoo and Jinyoung. I guess I have to join the band. 

 

"Fine.", I agreed. I'm so going to regret this later. 

 

"Practice is at 4 after school.", he reached over for my phone and started doing something to it.

 

"What are you doing?", I tried getting it back but he made it out my reached. 

 

"You have my number now, just in case you have to call me. But ONLY call me if it is a emergency. Okay?", I nodded my head obediently before walking out of the music room. What did I just got myself into? Why did I have to play with the instruments?