Chapter 10

Ugly Duckling to a Beautiful Swan

 

I sat down across from Krystal and Sungyeol and watched them feeding each other. What on earth is going on? Krystal has been dating Sungyeol for two months and I didn't know. 

 

"So, let me get this straight,", said Woohyun as he took a glass of water, "Krystal is dating Sungyeol, but at the same time she is Dara's best friend from America." 

 

"Yeah! Isn't that great! Right Dee Dee.", said Krystal as she gave me a little push on the shoulders, i just smiled back. 

 

Since when did Krystal started calling me Dee Dee and I can't remember her attitude being this girly. There is something really different about her. I can't seem to stand this new personality anymore, so I got up from my seat and excused myself from the table before making my way out of the practice room. Why would Krystal come to Korea looking for me? 

 

"Dara.", I turned around and saw Myungsoo walking towards me. "What's wrong?" 

 

I shook my head. I didn't want him to know anything. "Nothing is wrong." 

 

We walked down the corridor together in silence, but it wasn't a awkward silence. It was a comfortable silence. 

 

"Dara.", asked Myungsoo as he stopped walking and left me walking in front. 

 

"Hmm.", I realised that he was behind and stopped walking and turned around. 

 

"I got something to tell you."

 

"What is it?" 

 

"I lik- - " 

 

"DARA! L!", I turned around and saw Woohyun coming our way. 

 

"Hey! Sorry L, what were you saying?" 

 

"Uh, nothing. I'll see you later.", he seems disappointed. What is it that he wanted to tell me? I guess I should ask him next time I see him. 

 

"Dara, Sungjong told me to bring you home, so come on.", said Woohyun as he dragged me. ARGH! Sungjong, you've got to be kidding me! Woohyun again! Can't it be somebody else besides him. When we got to Woohyun's car, he stopped immediately. He turned towards me and hugged me. 

 

"What ar--", he cut me off immediately. 

 

"Dara. I have like you since I first met you, but I didn't know how to express my feelings. I'm here to let you know that I'm always here for you, even though you don't accept my feelings." 

 

WHAT! WOOHYUN LIKES ME! I couldn't say anything after that, all I could do was stupidly nodded my head before getting in the car. The drive back home was awkward because none of us talked. After 15 minutes we reached my house. I turned to Woohyun and said, "Thanks Oppa." I leant in and gave him a kiss on his cheeks. 

 

I got out of the car immediately because I was too embarrassed. What did I just do? I can't believed that I just gave a kiss to my brother's bestfriend. Do I actually have feelings for Woohyun or no?