now I know

love isn't a game* youngmin's story


CHAPTER9

“I thought you said you knew that you and ~~~ aren’t real siblings?”

Mwo..? mwo..?! MWO?!

“MWO?!” I shouted.

“shh! Not so loud Min Woo!” mom cover my mouth and drag me outside the house, we went for a little walk.

We sat on a bench in the park, under a shady tree.

She look me in the eye, by the way she’s looking, I’m sure this is quite a serious thing, it made my heart feel like exploding.

“Min Woo ah” she call to me.

“ne omma?” I reply to her.

Then she start to explain everything to me;

 

“your mom and I are close friend, she and I even give birth to the both of in the same day and time, only that ~~~ are born a few minutes earlier then you. When you were 3 years old. She come to me and said she had something important to do in the states, so she trust me to take care of you. But 10 years after that I got news from your father that she had passed away in some accident. While your father is broken hearted, but he promise that he will be back to take you” omma told me, I was totally shocked.

 

Then, me and ~~~ are not real siblings, and omma.. is not my omma? Just my real omma’s best friend? Ok Min Woo.. breath in.. breath out.. *look at Mrs. Hwang(?)*

“omm- I mean Mrs. Hwang” I corrected “thank you for telling me everything” I bowed to her.

“Min Woo” she said ever so motherly that made me feels like crying “I’m still your mother if you treat me like one, you can just call me omma if you would like that” she stopped as my tears were already flowing.

“ne.. omma” I hugged her so tightly, I wish I’m her real son. I wish.

*end of Min Woo’s pov*

 

*your pov*

I was shouting in my room when I heard mom shout. I wonder what’s wrong? The next thing I knew is that I saw them walking out the house. Where are they going without telling me?

Maybe I should follow them? I thought but my phone suddenly rang!

“yopseyo?” I answer.

“yah! ~~~! Let’s go out!”

It’s your best friend from your old school, Shin Ho *fictional character*

“out? Where?” I ask him, it’s been long since we hang out.

“um.. I want to go to the water park!”

“mwo? Water park? Are you-” He cut your words.

“I’ll see you in 30mins! Be sure to arrive on time!” he hung up.

Aish this Shin Ho! Always cutting my line! You curse him under your breath.

I’d better text Min Woo.

 

To: Min Woo

Yah! I’m going to the water park with Shin Ho! Tell mom ok!

From: ~~~

 

To: ~~~

MWO?! YAH!! ~~~!! CAKAMAN!!

From: Min Woo

*but Min Woo’s message didn’t reach your phone as you already switch it off*

*end of your pov*

 

*YOU pov*

“aish! Omma I have to go and fetch ~~~!” Min Woo turn to omma.

“eh? Waeyo Min Woo?” omma sounded a little worried.

“she’s going to the water park!” Min Woo exclaimed.

“mwo?! Has she forgot that she can’t swin?!” omma was sounded scared.

“she is so pabo! Omma take care!” Min Woo said as he run as fast as he can.


 

I MADE THIS. HOW IS IT?? xP

what are you doing?! you can't swim you idiot!!

aii.. I'm so dramatic.. lol.. haha xD

kpoplife mianhae! I just can't help but putting a rival.. hoho

how was it?? do you want to know what happens next?! well.. just keep reading and waiting xP