skips a beat

love isn't a game* youngmin's story

 

CHAPTER7

 

You finally arrive home, it was already night. Mom got pretty worried but you just said you were in the school’s library, studying *what a lie*haha*

 

*you went inside your room*

*lay down on your bed and stare into empty space*

I should wake you up, so can I consider it as you give me a chance to stay by you?

Can I?

*face start to blush*

 

*flashback*

 

“next time wake me up” he said as he slowly put his hand on your head.

“I’ll try..”

“um, it’s late. I’ll be going now..” he said as he walk away and wave to you.

“but.. if you don’t wake up?” you said and he stop walking.

“make sure I wake up” he said smiling and went away.

*put hand on chest* Ba-Dump! Ba-Dump! Ba-Dump!

 

*end of flashback*

 

*Kwang Min’s pov*

The reason why I chase hyung is to walk home with him, but if he’s not here how can I walk home with him. So I decided to follow hyung.

‘aish.. where did he go’

“um, it’s late. I’ll be going now..”

‘Hey! That’s hyung’s voice, I follow the voice and spotted hyung with ~~~? What are they doing?’

“but.. if you don’t wake up?”

“make sure I wake up”

What are they talking about? *I see hyung walking towards the direction I’m at, so I quickly run away* I can’t let hyung see me.

. . .

Luckily, I got home before hyung does. Yes! xD

Oh, his face seems gloomy, I wonder why, should I ask him?

“hyung, gwenchana?” *random question*haha*

“ne, gwenchanayo” he replied without even looking at me?!

“hyung, where did you go just then?”

“somewhere”

“hyung, why do you look so gloomy? Did something happened?” *come on hyung, give me some good answer -.-*

“am I?” *I walk over to him*

“hyung ah. That girl, ~~~ do you like her?” *I’ll just ask straight away*

“mwo?” finally he look at me.

*eh? hyung’s expression change? O.o*

“you like her? Right?” I look at him, hyung really like her?!

“aniji!” he shouted, his expression change again and he walk to his room and close his door.

 

Hyung? Ah, it’s a good thing if you like her, I guess you have already forgot about Kim ~~~

Do you know hyung, I was making myself busy to avoid myself from feeling hurt and thinking about her.

I’m glad you’re not like me hyung. I feel so hurt sometimes looking at her with Min Soo, I hope I can get over her like you.

 

*end of Kwang Min’s pov*

 


 

HEY GUYS!! xD

woah.. this chapter is pretty long right?? I hope you like it

and lots of about Kwangmin. So I'm thinking to write a story about Kwangmin afterwards

and you'll be suprise *I guess*, because I'm putting Minwoo in the story too

omma.. so many sequel! LOL.. keep supporting me!!

;D

and thanks for the susb! hope you like it~<3

Younglynnx3 . iluvgurl1997 . kpoplife . kpop_jjang . Iamakoreanfan . KwangNessa . Keishii . braynl1m . IamJoey . KwangminBF . springjasmine91