hello again

love isn't a game* youngmin's story

 

CHAPTER4

 

*Young Min’s Pov*

 

I had woke up early today, and Kwang Min probably haven’t woke up yet, so I decided to walk to school alone.

“annyeong Kwang Min, I’m going” I said in front of Kwang Min’s door and head off.

 

*look at the watch* it’s still so early, maybe she hadn’t woke up yet.

 

I began walking and as I arrive at school there isn’t so many people that had arrive so I went to my classroom.

 

*open the door and peek inside*

Since last year I had always sit behind her, and now again I sit behind her, only this time it hurt because now she’s so close with Min Soo. Obviously, because now they’re dating.

I step inside the class after my moment of flashing back the old memory.

*eh?* I realize there’s another table behind me. As for I remember, I’m always at the back. ALWAYS. Maybe there’s a new student. I thought and suddenly I heard a footstep coming towards me, I spun around.

 

“morning?” she said.

“ah, morning. Are you.. a new student?” I ask her.

“yeah, I just got in yesterday” She said and smile to me.

‘ah, so this is her table, ok then’ I nodded and smile back to her.

“I’m Jo Young Min” I said to her.

“Hwang ~~~” she state her name to me.

“nice to meet you ~~~” I said as a reply.

 

*as school starts*

 

I try to focus on the teacher but my eyes are always caught on to her, she’s so pretty no matter what she does, how can I ever focus. I let out a sigh.

*sigh*

 

“hey, are you ok?” it was ~~~.

‘damn, I forgot now I have somebody behind me’

“yeah, I’m fine” I said to her, I don’t want her to realize that I have feelings for my own classmate, that would make a fuss.

 

I turn back to the front, the teacher keep teaching that only sound like a buzz in my ears, and soon, I fell asleep.

. . .

As I wake up, I see that there’s nobody in the class anymore.

‘ah, why didn’t anybody wake me up?!’ *frustrated*

I quickly grab my sling bag and dash out the classroom.

 

‘you didn’t even realize I’m still here, haha’ *bitter laugh*

 


How was it? I'm sorry it's kind of short ><

but I hope you like it. I'll update again soon. ppyong.