you can't swim!?

love isn't a game* youngmin's story

 

CHAPTER10

 

*Youngmin’s pov*

It was such a gloomy day, ah! I’m bored with being sad and thinking about her (Hwang) I should go outside and try to cheer for myself.

So I decided to go to the water park! It’s been long since I went there. Since Kwangmin and I were 10 we had always enjoy playing here.

I remember the time I had rescue a girl when she was drown. I wonder how could she went to water park if she couldn’t swim! HAHA!

 

*walk into the water park*

I was wearing a trunk and a light yellow shirt with a straw hat on my head to avoid any contact with people when somebody caught my attention.

‘isn’t that ~~~? And who is the guy with her?’ I was uneasy with what I’m looking at.

 

The guy jumped into the pool and walk deeper into the water, ~~~ just watch him. I wonder what is she looking at? Her face is full of thoughts?

She slowly put her feet into the water and slid into the pool, I just watch and saw her expression changed.

Wait..

SHE CAN’T SWIM?!

 

I run to the pool she was in and she was already drowning! I swim to her and quickly pull her to the end of the pool and drag her up.

“yah!! ~~~!!” I shouted her name “wake up!!”

I saw his guy friend swimming towards me and I quickly carry ~~~ in a bride style leaving him. I ask the pool petrol for an empty room and leave the guy dumbfounded *oh yeah* :P

 

~~~ was unconscious, maybe she drink some pool water? I place her head on my shoulder and patted her back and she cough.

I place my lips on hers and did a CPR. As I look at her, her eyes was open?!

“Y-youngmin?” she call my name, did she see what I just did?!

“n-ne?” I answer her, my heart was beating fast.

“I.. need some air” she place her lips on mine and close her eyes. I did the same and put my hand on her cheek. Making the kiss deeper. As we broke apart, she was sleeping?

 

Wait.. was she awake or not?!

I was really.. URGH?! I shouted in my heart as I touch my lips. I kissed her and she kissed me back. My heart was skipping a beat.

 

*Min Woo’s Pov*

I rush into the water park only to find Shin Ho was sitting by the pool, dumbfounded. I ask him what happened to ~~~ and he said a boy took her.

What.. what.. WHAT DO YOU MEAN A BOY TOOK HER YOU IDIOT?!

*I feel like punching him*

So I left him and his stupid dumbfounded look. I ask the pool petrol where could have ~~~ been brought to and he said a boy took her to an empty room.

 

OMMO! WHAT IS SHE DOING TO MY GIRL?! My girl?? YEAH!! SHE’S MINE!!

I walk as fast as I can to the place he had told me.

 

I can see a window and I peek at it.

Eh? ~~~ is kissing with a boy? I look away *hold my chest* wh- what am I feeling?!

 

As I crouch down I can feel liquids falling from my eyes. ‘WHAT THE HECK IS THIS FEELING!’ I run away as fast as I can. I need some comfort.

“OMMA!” I shouted as I got home.

“ommo, Min Woo. Gwenchana? Why are you crying?” omma look at me with concern eyes.

“I’M IN LOVE WITH NOONA!” I shouted.

 


 

KYAAA~~ MIANHAE FOR THE LATE UPDATE :<

lucky this chapter is kind of.. amusing?? LOL

I hope you  like it. well I'm going to sleep -3- ppyong guys. I will update very soon. SOON