do you remember this?

love isn't a game* youngmin's story

 

CHAPTER17

“jump now!” he said again, a smile appear onto his lips, you look at him, he’s shining like and angel. You suddenly jump to him, letting him catch you.

You close your eyes and you can feel his embrace.

“gwenchana?” he ask, you lift your face from his chest, he did catch you.

“ne” you smile as your cheeks start to turn red again “l-let’s go, we’re late for class” you said in a little stuttering tone and walk ahead of him.

You enter the class, luckily the teacher has not arrive yet.

You took out your note pad and scribble heart shapes on it will murmuring.

‘I love you Young Min’ you wrote with a red ink pen.

“what are you doing?” Young Min suddenly turn to you, you quickly scribble the words away.

“n-nothing!”

“hey, can I have a piece of paper?” he suddenly ask you and you tear up a piece of paper for him.

“h-here” you handed to him and he smile while patting your head.

“gomawoyo” he said and turn away.

‘aish, that was close’ you said as you crumble the paper and rest your head on the table. Falling asleep due to tiredness.

 

*Young Min’s Pov*

I got what I need, a piece of paper, I thought and scribble something on it and tear it into little pieces, as I feel satisfied with my note I threw it to ~~~ that was busy talking with Min Soo, she look at me and give me her death glare. *Haha* I chuckled.

She pick up the note and open it, I guess she remember what I did with my flying confession paper? Haha. I chuckled to the thoughts again.

As she read it, she smiled and did a fighting sign to me.

I had officially moved on.

 

Hm.. I hummed and turn around, ~~~ was sleeping, I realized the she had crumble her paper, I wonder what she had wrote so I open the paper only to find it scribbled and I can’t read what she wrote. (-.-‘)

Aish, never mind then, I crumble it back and put it neatly as how I took it.

Then suddenly I had an evil plan in my mind, I took another paper from her book and divided it to six pieces and wrote something. As I finish I threw it to her, making her place messy.

I hope she would or wouldn’t open it.

Oh! She’s waking up, I quickly turn around.

*end of Young Min’s Pov*

 

*you’re pov*

I was awaken by the noise of crumbled paper, who is making this disturbance! I lift my head lazily and found a lot of crumbled paper on my desk. Mwo?! Who did this!! I notice Young Min smiling and I figure he had did this, I collect the papers ready to throw it to the dustbin when the teacher had entered, so I put the papers under my desk.

“good morning students” she said with a smile.

“good morning teacher!” we all said in unison and take our seat.

“today we will learn about The Earth’s ecosystem” she continue.

Ok! Skip the study part~~ xD

 

Break time! Recess!

 

Young Min had already walk out with Kwang Min to the cafeteria and I was trying to catch up to them. I’m lonely! Wait for me! You said to yourself *LOL*

I walk out from the class and notice Min Woo passing the hall. Didn’t he notice me? I follow him silently and I notice he entered the teacher’s lounge? What is he doing here?

*sneak into the teacher’s lounge*

He’s just talking with his room teacher. Ok then, nothing special, I was about to walk out.

“ommo Min Woo! Chukkhae!” I heard a couple of teacher’s said. Min Woo is quite famous in school as he is really smart. As I remember he is in the top rank. No 1# and then the second falls to Kwang Min.

“gomawoyo seongsaengnim” Min Woo said shyly and bowed.

“we are so happy to have a student like you” the teachers keep praising him.

“I heard you want to continue your study Min Woo?” another teacher ask.

“ne” Min Woo said shyly.

“are you really sure you want to move?” I heard the teacher ask, mwo?

“ne” Min Woo answer again.

“where are you moving to Min Woo?” another question, I feel weird now, what are they talking about?

“I’m moving to the states” Min Woo said, what? What?!

States?!

STATES?! YOU’RE GOING AWAY?!

“MIN WOO!!”

 


 

yaw~ whassup dudes~ LOL~ xD

OMMO! ANDUWE MIN WOO?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! *you must be thinking like that right?? Haha

as you can see, I'm paying up to what hadn't I update,  LOL. how was it??

now is almost the end, only a little more chapters, I can't believe it!! :'D

keep reading ne