this is how you know. you love me

love isn't a game* youngmin's story

 

CHAPTER8

*Young Min’s Pov*

I close the door behind me and walk over to my bed *lay down* why did you even ask that kwang Min?

Obviously I still love Kim~~~ but of course you don’t know that. I guess you have already forgot about her, because you’re so busy with school activities.

I want her (Hwang ~~~) to wake me up every time I sleep because, whenever I dream I see Kim ~~~ and then I would never wake up.

I know it hurts to keep loving her, but every time I see her, my heart couldn’t help but to adore her.

Do you still remember how did I confess to you? I hope you did, because that was my hardest point of life.

*end of pov*

 

*nobody’s pov*

You were daydreaming on your bed when suddenly you spotted your little brother staring awkwardly at you.

“yah noona!! Have you gone mad?! Omma!! Noona is smiling like a freak!!” he shouted.

“yah!! you little!!” You started chasing him.

“ommo! You two, stop fighting!” omma ran upstairs.

“omma!” you shouted.

“Hwang Min Woo, stop bugging your sister” omma said *oh yeah she defend me!* you thought.

“no fair, why omma always defend noona but not me?” Min Woo did his aegyo, omma just sigh.

“haha, your aegyo don’t work on omma” you smirk at him.

“aish..” Min Woo follow you from behind as he sits beside your bed.

“noona? What are you doing?” Min Woo ask you.

“just thinking” you reply shortly.

“thinking about what?”

‘he is the eager type, I should just tell him’ *you thought*

“hm.. you ever had a girlfriend right?” you ask him.

“yeah, so?” his eyebrow lift a bit.

“w-why would you be daydreaming in class?” you blush as you ask him.

“aii.. noona.. don’t tell me you’re in love” he teased, you blush more.

“aniji!” you shouted.

“haha. noona is the shy type, ara~ ara~” he did his smirk again.

“pali tell me you evil kid” you playfully hit his head.

“haha.. araso.. that means I’m in love with someone..” he lean in to you, his lips almost touch with yours and he said in a seducing way “what are going to do noona?”

“yah! pabo kid!” you push him away, your face blushing hard “I’m your noona!” you push his head.

“I know, but I love you” he walks out from your room while chuckling.

You keep blushing as you roll on your bed and wiping your lips with the back of your hand.

 

*Minwoo’s pov*

I like it when she blush like that, I say I love you to her *haha* yeah I love her even if I know she is my noona. Am I crazy? Yeah I think so too! What am I going to say to omma? Aish, whatever.

*walk to kitchen*

“ah Min Woo, are you hungry?” omma ask me.

“a little” I reply shortly.

“so what are you and ~~~ are fighting over this time?” she ask, I think it’s because ~~~ is shouting from upstairs.

“because I said I love her and almost kiss her” I said calmly.

“oh..” omma sip her tea “mwo?! You said what Min Woo?! You did what?!” omma choke her tea and look at me.

“n-ne” I stutter, scared if she would scold me.

“did.. you know already? Aish” omma said.

“know what?” I ask. What is she talking about?

“I thought you said you knew that you and ~~~ aren’t real siblings?” mwo..? mwo..?! MWO?!

“MWO?!” I shouted.


HEY GUYS~ SO HOW IS IT?? YOU SEE RIGHT. MIN WOO IS HERE!! xD

you must be suprised that I suddenly put him in here right?? lol

don't worry, every story have it's own way of saying "happy ending" so keep waiting for it <3

and thank you my lovely new subscribe..and my lovely subsribes. and thanks for the comments! :D