tonight I set you free

love isn't a game* youngmin's story

 

CHAPTER14

“ne annyeong ~~~”

“Kwang Min ah” she said softly, is she crying?

“ne? are you ok?” I ask her and I knew it, she’s crying.

“can I see you, right now?” she asked and I quickly grab my sweater, ready to see her.

“wait there araso” I said and went out, her house is just two blocks away and our parents are likely friends, so I wouldn’t be in trouble if I see her.

 

I fasten my pace and went into her gates, I see her wearing a beautiful light blue dress, 

it’s my favorite colour thus I was mesmerized, Looking at her such a beautiful girl and at the same time confused.

 

“~~~?” I call out for her.

“saengeulchukahamida Kwang Min” she run to me and hugged me.

“mwo?” I said with my voice kind of shock from her action.

“look at your watch” she held my wrist as she free me from her hug.

“12a.m, 24.4” again I was shock, she did it just in time.

“where’s Young Min? I thought he’d come with you” she smiled to me.

“ah, hyung.. he’s sleeping already” I said shyly as I realized there’s only me and her in her backyard. I could also see a mat had been place on the grass and there’s a picnic basket on the mat, she must had plan this.

“that lazy dude, always sleeping” she chuckled, I just look at her.

“yeah” I said shortly.

“come then, let’s celebrate your birthday” she pulled my hand and made me sat on the mat “lay down Kwang Min ah” she suddenly sit beside me.

“mwo?” I ask shyly,

“look at the stars” she held my hand and close her eyes.

“it’s nice” I smile as I look up to the sky.

 

I took a glance at her, my heart was beating rapidly, I know I still like her, and I know hyung likes her too. Should I let her go?

“hey ~~~” I call out to her.

“ne Kwang Min?” she said while her eyes are shut.

“are you and Min Soo happy together?” I ask, her eyes flutter open while her cheeks are showing colour of redness.

“ne” she answer happily.

“that’s good, because I want to tell you something” I said shyly.

“what is it?” she smiled to me.

“I still love you, but I will let you go, because I know hyung still likes you too” I sad and stand up. My heart is beating rapidly.

“cakaman Kwang Min” she call out to me, holing my hand.

“ne?” I look at her.

“here” she suddenly held out a chocolate fudge bread to me.

“what is this?” I ask her, confused.

“I use to be in love with you” she said, making my face flushed red “I want you to be happy with whoever you choose in the future. I’m glad I had meet someone as sweet as you” she said and put on a smile on her lips.

"ne.. I wish for your happiness too" I smile back to her.

"but don't go yet, I want to spend some time with you" she pull my hand towards her "as friends" I look at her, her eyes sparkled, how could I resist her.

Hyung, now I can see why you can't let her go, I'm not strong either, but I'm sure I can find someone to replace her; I believe that.

I will send her off with my wishes that, love is meant for everybody. It’s just waiting for the right person

You just got to;

Believe

 


 

yeoduro~ (guys) annyeong!! mianhaeyo for not updating yesterday :<

again, I did a Kwang Min's pov! hehe

and I'm going to start on my Kwang Min's fic. Believe In Love 

I hope you guys can leave comment's there. I'm still leaking of idea . huhu. till then  see ya soon guys! :D

thanks for the new subscribes! ^^ and welcome to my world