remembered

love isn't a game* youngmin's story

 

CHAPTER19

 

*you’re pov*

 

A week later, in school.

 

Min Woo had already left, now my world feels kind of a bit empty, I hope someone could fill it in? Is this too much to ask?

I look out the window when suddenly I heard my name being called by Young Min?

“yah pabo, look out!”

I turn to him only to be thrown by paper balls, aish! Can’t he not make a mess just in one day? Lately I notice him always wasting paper, and I just don’t like paper being waste.

“stop it!” I squealed, and he just chuckled.

. . .

 

I was walking home when I notice little kids trying to cross the road, aish! That’s so dangerous! I thought and walk to them.

“gwenchana, unnie will help you” I said happily and waited with them.

"yeay!" the kids cheered for me.

*haha* such cute little children I thought and keep my eyes on the traffic light, waiting for the cars to let us cross.

As the cars stopped, I helped them to cross the road.

“gomawoyo unnie!” one of the kids said.

“gomawoyo noona!” the other’s said. I just smiled.

“ne, cheonma” I was about to cross the road again when a motorcycle was heading straight towards me and;

I realized the traffic light had change to red again;

“noona!”

“unnie!”

.

.

*end of pov*

 

*nobody’s pov*

 

The news spread so quickly, the home room teacher walk pass the hall way and into her class, ready to inform the news she just received on behalf one of her student.

"good morning class" she said confidently.

"good morning teacher" her student's replied.

“I want to inform you that ~~~ was involved in an accident yesterday” she explained.

“mwo?!” one of her student shouted.

“ne Young Min, if you're not busy go and check up on her after school ne?" she said and the class proced for the day.

 

As the student rush out of the school for their freedom, he heard his name being called.

"hyung! Young Min hyung! where are you going?" Kwang Min called out to Young Min.

"hospital! you went home first!" Young Min answer as he dash out the school gate to his destination.

 

The Seoul's Hospital;

"excuse me!" Young Min said as he arrived at the information counter.

"ne sir?" the nurse said.

"what room is Hwang ~~~ in?" he ask.

"oh, room 239 sir" she answer.

"thank you!" Young Min replied and run to the room.

 

"ANDUWE! UNNIE! WAKE UP! YOU CAN'T DIE!" Young Min stops as he heard voices of people crying.

'die? ~~~ died?'

 

*fell to my knees*

She died? No, that can't be true! No! *tears falling* Anduwe!

"~~~!!"

"you can't die!! give me back my vest!!"

"~~~!! come back!!"

*shouting like a mad person*

"Young Min?"

eh? did I just hear her voice? *look up* ~~~?! how can? didn't she?

 

*you're pov*

I look to my right, the person next to my bed just give out her last breath, her family seems so shocked, I think it's best if I went out and let them have some moment. They must be really heart broken.

I walk out of my room to find Young Min crying and shouting like mad person.

"~~~!"

"you can't die!! give me back my vest!!"

"~~~!! come back!!"

 

What? he remembered?

I walk to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Young Min?" I call out to him.

He slowly pull up his head and look to my direction, he seems shocked.

"w.. what? how can you be here? you died"

pfft? I died? but I'm standing right here you dummy! *chuckled* xD

"that's not me, it's just my room mate" I explain to him and his cheek redden as he wipe away his tears and stand up from his begging? aii.. I can't believe he cried for me.

 

"are you.. ok?" he look at me.

"yeah, just some minor injury" I said as I show my cast leg.

"that's great, I'm glad you didn't d.. die" he said shyly. He's so cute, oh! about he said just then, I look at him.

"about your vest.." I began.

"ah!" he blush again.

"so, you finally remebered me"

 

. . .

 

I'm discharged from the hospital today! hooray! After two boring day in the hospital *haha* but it was sweet thought, Young Min always come by and visited me.

I look out the window, oh, it's raining, I guest I just have to take the bus?

So I walk myself to the bus stop and waited for the bus that will take me home.

"ah! I'm soaked wet!"

I look to my left, a boy who is wet by the heavy rain, he suddenly look at me.

I guest he notice me looking at him?

 

*flashback*

"you finally remembered me"

"yeah, I remember, the girl whom I had saved from the pool when we're ten, the girl who was soaked wet, the girl who caught the thief, the girl I saved again from the pool"

He explain and I can feel my cheeks redden.

"and the hooded girl" I said and he look at me, shocked.

"my hero" we said unison.

*end of flashback*

 

"~~~!" he call out to me.

"ne?" I said as I shyly look at his wet face.

"let's go" he said as he pulled my hand into the bus

 

 


annyeong!! awww.. finally.. huhu x'D

only one more chapter to go! you must be wondering what's more right??

wait then!! haha

I'm going to sleep now -3-