everything for you hyung

love isn't a game* youngmin's story

 

CHAPTER13

 

*your pov*

“y-yah.. Min Woo” I stutter at his sudden action and words “Min Wo-“

“I love you noona”

“aigoo.. I love you too Min Woo?” I said chuckling, he is so adorable, I thought.

Then he suddenly lean in to me, pressing his lips against mine, he kissed me passionately, making me shock and froze without resisting him.

He broke the kiss and rested his head on my shoulder. I stay silent.

“I love you ~~~” he said again, but this time, with a soft voice, making me blush to the bone.

“but it’s forbidden” I said slowly.

“ani.. we are not real siblings, that means, I can love you”

*mwo?*

“ne.. we are not real siblings” he said again.

“M-Min Woo what are you talking about?” I was stuttering when he suddenly pick me up and carry me bridal style to my bed.

“w-what are you doing Min Woo?” I move away from him, but he grabbed my wrist.

“let me put you in a spell noona, you will always remember me” he said as he plant a kiss on my forehead and pulling my blanket over my body “sleep tight” he walk out of my room. I was dumfounded.

*end of pov*

 

*Kwang Min’s Pov*

I waited for hyung to come home, it’s weird that he’s late because he is always on time, luckily mom and dad are out meaning he won’t be grounded.

He had told me earlier that he went to the water park to play in the pool, but why so sudden? He must be thinking too much again, am I in need of comforting him? Why not.

Ah! There he comes!

“hyung ah!” I call out for him.

“ah ne, Kwang Min” he notice me and ran up to me.

“gwenchana hyung?” I hugged me.

“ne, gwenchana” he replied, he seems tired.

“come inside and rest hyung” I said and he just nodded.

“araso”

I bring him to his bed and cover his body with some blankets, he just look at me and let me do what I want, he’s suddenly so obedient?

“hey Kwang Min” I just look at him.

“ne hyung?”

“do you still like her?” he ask suddenly, I stay silent “I don’t..” ok, I lied.

“that’s great.. I wish I can be like you..” he said and fall asleep.

Be like me? What do you mean hyung? Do you still like her? But, I like her too. If it’s like that I will let her go. I would do anything for my hyung.

 

I close the lights and walk out of his room when suddenly my phone vibrate, it’s her..

“ne annyeong ~~~”

“Kwang Min ah”

 



 

as I promise, more Kwang Min parts. :D

how is it? do subscribe do comment ya? hehe

oh.. the ~~~ is Kim not Hwang ara?

if you don't understand; Kim (from my previous fic)

Hwang (the girl in this fic)

okie? :3