letting go means?

love isn't a game* youngmin's story

 

CHAPTER15

 

*Young Min’s Pov*

I was about to fell asleep when I heard sounds outside my room? I think it’s a door being closed sound? I sneak out of my bed and slowly peek from my door. Kwang Min?

I wonder where is he going, I put on my jacket and walk out of my room secretly following Kwang Min, it must be important that he is dare to go out at this kind of time.

 

*following Kwang Min*

Eh? Why is he walking towards ~~~ house? There was a lot of thoughts in my mind and then I heard them talking as I’m hiding behind the gate of her house.

 

“~~~?” Kwang Min call out to her.

“saengeulchukahamida Kwang Min” she said and run towards Kwang Min and hugged him.

“mwo?” Kwang Min said with voice that’s kind of shock from her action.

“look at your watch” she held his wrist as she free him from her hug.

“12a.m, 24.4” again he was shock, she did it just in time.

“where’s Young Min? I thought he’d come with you” she smiled to him, my heart was beating rapidly, I can’t believe she remember our birthday as we’re even too busy to even notice it. Also, she cared about me, my lips curve a smile.

“ah, hyung.. he’s sleeping already” Kwang Min replied and stutter? I just realized she had make a picnic in the backyard. She must had plan this.

“that lazy dude, always sleeping” she chuckled, I felt my cheek redden.

“yeah” Kwang Min said shortly.

“come then, let’s celebrate your birthday” she pull Kwang Min on the mat “lay down Kwang Min ah” she suddenly sit beside him.

“mwo?” Kwang Min seems shy, again my heart beat rapidly, feeling like I should go away.

“look at the stars” she held Kwang Min’s hand and close her eyes. I ached again.

“it’s nice” they both smile as they look up to the sky.

 

I was about to walk away when suddenly Kwang Min talk again, I stop my movement. Should I listen to more of this?

 “hey ~~~”

“ne Kwang Min?” she said.

“are you and Min Soo happy together?” I was shocked, why did Kwang Min say that?

 “ne” she answer happily. I feel my eyes teary but I hold it in.

“that’s good, because I want to tell you something” Kwang Min said shyly.

“what is it?” she smiled.

“I still love you, but I will let you go, because I know hyung still likes you too” Kwang Min stood up. Again my heart is beating rapidly, and now my tears was flowing out to my cheeks.

“cakaman Kwang Min” she call out.

“ne?”

“here” she suddenly held out a chocolate fudge bread to Kwang Min?

“what is this?” he ask confused.

“I use to be in love with you” she said, my knees felt week “I want you to be happy with whoever you choose in the future. I’m glad I had meet someone as sweet as you” she said and put on a smile on her lips.

"ne.. I wish for your happiness too" Kwang Min said back to her.

"but don't go yet, I want to spend some time with you" she pull Kwang Min’s hand towards her "as friends" she continued.

 

I let you go too. I will be happy in the future, as long as you’re happy too. I love you.

 

My pace was now messy, I walk out of destination with the tears in my eyes, making my vision fuzzy and I fell to the ground. I try to pick my body but I just can’t get up. When suddenly I felt a warm hand touching my cheeks gently and wiping my tears away.

“don’t cry” her voice went into my heart and stopping my sobbing.

I look at her, her face was cover by her hoods, only revealing her lips and nose, her hair is brownish and a little wavy, her figure seems as she is the same old as me. I blink several times to clear my vision and finally spoke.

“are you an angel?” I ask my voice kind of mumbling.

“haha. ne, I’m an angel” she replied with a little chuckle.

“I like angels, they’re pretty like you” I mumble again, and I can see her cheeks redden a bit.

“gomawoyo” she replied, without realizing my hand were reaching for her hoods. My heart wants to know who she is.

“ah!” she backed away.

“oh. I’m sorry” I said shyly.

“it’s ok" she calm herself down "do you want me to send you home?” she said and I nodded my head.

 

We were walking silently and accidently the back of my hand brush against her, she look at me and suddenly she held my cold hands making it warm.

I just smiled and slowly holding her hand, I put my other hand on it and rub her hand.

 

As we reach my house I turn to her and bowed my head, smiling to her.

“thanks for sending me home” I smiled.

“you’re welcome” she smile back, slowly I can feel my heart race.

I look at her walking away. I put my hand on my chest, it’s true, it’s beating rapidly because of the ‘angel’ I wish to see her again. My lips curve a smile.

If only ~~~ is the angel, I would chase her. The girl that I saved and now a girl whom had save me.

 

Can it even be possible that my heart had turned now?

Have you ever heard of, letting go somebody means willing to open to somebody else?

 


 

wow.. it's so long! and mianhae I repeat that part again :<

huhu, now even I feel confused, lol. xD

but how was it? is it good? Young Min is falling for the mysterious angel, but what about ~~~?

KYAAA~ wait for the next chapter ne? and again, do read my new fic! :D