like me?

love isn't a game* youngmin's story

CHAPTER3

 

*nobody pov*

 

She huff as she arrive at the town. How realif she was as she went to the crowd and happily handed the lady her purse/beg. She smile ever so happily and stood up facing her hero.

"thank you so much, I don't know how to repay you" the lady said.

"it's ok, I do it out of sincerity" she smile, bowed and went off.

 

As she arrive home, she sat at the dinner table looking at the back of her mom.

"you're home dear. Had a good day at your new school?" her mom ask.

"ne.. every body was great" she replied but her face showed the opposite.

"it's ok dear, you'll get used to it" her mom turn to her.

"ne mom" she smiled.

"ah, about the vest you ask me to wash yesterday, I put it in your room" her face lit up.

"you've washed it? thanks mom" her smile grew.

"any way dear, where did you get that vest? it's obviously not your size" her mom said while looking at her with weird expression of the mysterious vest.

"I can't tell you mom, but maybe the owner will own me soon" she said and run upstairs leaving her mom tounge-tied.

"dear?! are you in love?!" her mom shouted but there was no response.

 

She sat at the edge of her bed while holding the vest in her palms. 'ah.. thank you for saving me my superhero' she said with a warm smile on her face.

'I know your words get into my heart from the first time I heard it'

 

*flashback*

"if you don't want ERTED guys like me staring at you, you better put it on!"

"y-yah!" she shouted but he already walked away.

'gomawo..' she said softly in her heart as she slide the vest over her head and run home with a smile on her face.