to you!

love isn't a game* youngmin's story

 

CHAPTER16

Have you ever heard of, letting go of somebody means willing to open your heart for somebody else? The words keep repeating itself in my mind.

. . . . . . . . .

I look up to the ceiling and the memory of her suddenly came into mind.

The image of her is invading my mind, heart and gaze, she overwhelmed me with her voice and charm.

At last I feel asleep.

. . .

I was awaken when it’s already time for school again.

“hyung! Wake up! School!” I heard Kwang Min shouting and I quickly got up.

“ne! I’m up!” I shouted, grab my towel and went to the bath room, when I got up Kwang Min had already left for school and I can see he had prepare breakfast for me.

Aish this kid, I grab some toast and run to school after putting my shoes on.

 

I’m so late! I run as fast as lightning! Got to make it!

As I see the gate, I run faster and was stop as I realize it was already close. Damn!

I stop and suddenly;

*end of Young Min’s Pov*

 

*YOU Pov*

You were running to school as you were already late, you run as fast as you can when suddenly you bumped into someone, making you lost balance and the books you were holding in your hands scattered on the road.

“ouch!” you scream as your fall on the road, the person also fall.

“yah!” the person said in angry tone.

“mianhae! Ahj-“ you stopped “Young Min?” you said in awe tone.

“hm? Hwang ~~~?” he said, as he lift one of his eye brow.

“I’m so sorry!” you bowed and nervously collecting your books.

“it’s ok” he lowered himself and help you to pick the books.

You look at him secretly and you accidently touched his hand, you blush.

“mian” you mutter under your breath.

“ne” he replied calmly.

He handed you the books and you bowed to him.

“gomawoyo Young Min” you smiled to him.

“n.. ne” he smiled back.

“I guess we’re both late?” you chuckled a bit and he smiled.

“I guess so” he look at you “want to climb the gate? New student?” he smirk.

“eh?!” you were shock and he quickly run to the back of the school. You were shocked and nervously chase him. “wait!” you shouted.

 

“get up on my back” Young Min said suddenly, you look at him.

“what?” you said, almost shouting.

“you don’t want to?” he look at you and he quickly climb the wall, leaving you.

“ommo! Yah, Young Min?” you call to him, but he didn’t answer.

‘he leave me?’ you thought and your eyes felt teary ‘gwenchana ~~~!’ you try to cheer yourself and was about to walk away.

“yah!” suddenly Young Min stretch out his hand to you, he was on the wall and he look down at you “aren’t you coming with me?” he continue.

“mwo?” your cheeks redden. “he comeback to me?” you murmured to yourself and he just look at you, you took his hand

“I’ll pull you up, give me your books” he said and put out another hand to you, you handed him the books and he pull you up the wall.

“it’s nice here” you said under your breath and he let out a little smile as he heard what you said.

He jump down the wall and spread his arm, you look at him awkwardly.

“jump!” he yell out to you.

“mwo?” you blush madly.

“jump now!” he said again, a smile appear onto his lips, you look at him, he’s shining like and angel. You suddenly jump to him, letting him catch you.

 


 

ANNYEONG GUYS!! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE

I WAS BUSY! :(

but how was it?? hope you like it. It's really something right? xD

I'm startig the love moments. LOL