cherish me, ok?

love isn't a game* youngmin's story

 

CHAPTER18

 

“MIN WOO!”

Wait, this is the teacher’s lounge! I cover my mouth, everybody was looking at me, including Min Woo, he quickly bowed and apologize.

“mianhae for my my noona’s rude behavior!” he said and quickly walk towards me, pulling me out of the teacher’s lounge.

 

Pulling me away;

Away;

To the school’s roof;

 

“noona! What we’re you doing there?” he ask me, while pulling my hand and sit down, I fell to my knee, he embrace me “yah! noona!” he said again as my tears started to fall.

“wae.. don’t you love your noona anymore?” you said while resting your head at his chest.

“of course I love you, but not as a noona” he answer.

“mwo?” you said while sobbing.

“because I love you, that’s why I’m leaving” he said while your cheek.

“what do you mean by that?” you said while holding his hand.

“I want to be back as a better and improve namja into your eyes, because I know, you only look at me as a saeng” he said and you look straight into his eyes.

“do you h.. have to?” you said as you slightly blush.

“yea, I No Min Woo, will be a better namja into Hwang ~~~ eyes!” he said confidently.

“araso..”

 

*Min Woo’s Pov*

I know she won’t look at me as more than a saeng even thought I already told her, we are not real siblings.

So now I will go overboard, maybe then I can start a new life.

I don’t want to forget her, but I want to find peace.

Only god know how much I love her.

I will wish for her happiness with the blond hair guy that she love. I still didn’t get it, how did I fall for her *haha* I feel butterfly in my tummy now? What am I talking about?

 

“araso” she spoke.

Oh! I was hallucinating again. Ah, her eyes are so sparkling. Can I kiss her?

Aish! Stop it Min Woo!

“I love you too” she said and planted a kiss on my cheek.

“eh?” I said kind of shock.

“take care ne saeng?” she smiled and was about to walk away.

“noona?” I call out to her.

“ne?” she turned around.

“gomawoyo”

 

*At The AirPort*

 

Finally it’s the day for me to go and continue my study at a better place, overboard, in Japan.

“take care ne Min Woo” omma said almost crying.

“ne omma” I said and hugged her.

“be good” noona said and I can see in her eyes that she had cry for me. How adorable.

“omma, would you be angry if I did something bad to noona?” I ask bluntly and they both look at me. I just smirk.

“what do you mean Min Woo?” omma said in some kind of scared tone.

“noona, I deserve this!” I said and cupped her cheeks as I kissed her passionately, making her breathless as I broke the kiss, chuckling.

I notice that people started to gasp and look at our direction, noona was probably really shock *haha* I’m enjoying this.

Her face was so red! Omma seem so shocked, I just smiled.

“M.. Min Woo..” she brush her lips with the back of her sleeve.

“omma, you see, I love noona” I said proudly and hugged her.

“Min Woo, you’re noona will die of embarrassment if you did that” omma said and laugh.

“yah!” noona shouted and knock my head.

“ouch, wae?” I said and look at her.

“meanie” she murmured.

“I know you like it noona” I said and place my lips on her lips again.

She finally kissed me back, it overwhelmed myself. Her hand brush my cheeks gently as she broke the kiss and look at me.

“take care” she whisper “I know you will find a decent love”

 

The plane took off, leaving Korea for Japan, where I will be starting my new life as a new and improved person. I close my eyes and rest my head on the soft air plane seat.

 

One thing I know, she will always be in my heart.

I touch my lips and smile to myself, I'll keep this memory to cherish.

Who knew what the future had install for us, right?

 

 


 

 

 

annyeong guys!! how was it?? hehe, from now I only have 2chapters to write

that was so quick >.<

Min Woo just kissed you, aigoo that kid.. LOL

haha, keep reading ok! now we can focus on Young Min and You. Kwang Min?

well he had move on. and I will continue on him by my new fic :D