when I meat someone that looks like him

love isn't a game* youngmin's story

 

CHAPTER5

 

*your pov*

 

*sigh*

I look at Young Min. ‘is something wrong with him?’ I tapped his chair and call out to him.

“hey, are you ok?” I ask him.

“yeah, I’m fine” he replied to me and turn around.

. . .

As class had ended I look at Young Min, he’s sleeping ever so peacefully. I didn’t dare to wake him up.

I look to the front, wondering what was he looking at earlier.

‘is there something that might had caught his attention during all this time?’ I thought and try to remember the name of my new classmates.

*thinking*

 

The first one in the front row is. . .(IDK what to type xD)

The second row. . . (yada~yada~)

The third row.. as I remember.. Kim ~~~ and Ill Min Soo?

The fourth row.. (da~ di~dum~)

The fifth row.. Young Min alone, *because he like to sit alone*

And then me.

 

‘So, what could have caught his attention?’ I wonder and then I look out the window

“Young Min..” I mumble under my breath as I saw him walking out the school gate.

“Young Min hyun-” I heard a voice and spun around, somebody at the door.

“oh, mianhaeyo, I was looking for Young Min” he said politely.

*EH?!* ‘why is his face same like Young Min?’ I wonder and I heard him chuckle.

“you must be wondering why my face is same like Young Min right?” he read your mind.

“annyeonghaseyo, I’m Jo Kwang Min, Young Min’s younger twin. From class 4A” he introduce himself.

“ah, I see. *laugh* I’m Hwang ~~~ I’m new here” I said with a smile.

“have you seen Young Min?” he ask me.

“ne, he just went home” I said pointing to the door.

“oh, gomawoyo. I’ll be going then” he waved to me “take care” I heard his footsteps walking away. Silent again.

 

*grab my bag*

I should be going too.

 


 

MIANHAE THIS CHAPTER IS BORING! ><

AND SHORT. WHAT IF I UPLOAD ANOTHER??

OK, I'LL DO THAT. HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.. CHAPTER 6--> :D