noona saranghae?

love isn't a game* youngmin's story

CHAPTER12

 

I remember the time when I save a girl from drowning, it was weird, how can she not know that she can’t swim? Maybe she just loves water so much? I thought and I see her mother came running towards me.

“thanks for saving my daughter” she said tears in her eyes.

I’m now in their hotel, and I had carried her daughter on my back while Kwang Min follow me ever so obediently.

“ajumha? Why did she swim if she know she will drown?” I ask the girl’s mother.

“she loves water, ever since she was young, she had always swim..” she paused and continued “but one day she drowned and her lung wasn’t so good as usually. If she doesn’t be careful in the water, she can drown so easily” she explain to me, I didn’t quit get it.

“meaning, she can’t be exposed in the water or swim anymore, but she still want to swim” a boy make it clear to me. Maybe it’s her siblings, I thought and look at Kwang Min as we excused our self.

. . .

 

“Young Min?”

“Young Min?!”

“huh?” *snap out of hallucination* She was the girl I saved.. I can’t believe it.

“are you ok?” she look at me with her concern eyes.

“yeah, I’m ok” I smiled to her, hoping that she would believe what I had said.

“oh..” she responded shortly.

*awkward silence*

“hey.. Young Min?” I turn to her.

“yes?”

“about the.. kiss..” she said.. OMMO?! URR.. I’M DEAD.. *blushing hard*

“n-ne?” aish! I stuttered.

“did it really happened?” what is she talking about? Wait.. she thought it was a dream??

“wait.. what kiss?” I ask *oh yeah! Perfect!* xD

“oh it’s nothing.. I was just dreaming” *touch her lips* “nice dream” she whisper under her breath, but I could hear it.

“um..” I said shortly and turn my face from her *cover my lips with my sleeve* “it’s very nice” I whisper to myself and I can feel heat threw my cheeks.

. . .

“thanks for sending me home” she said as we arrived at her house.

“you're welcome. Take care” I waved my hand to her and started to walk away when she grabbed my sleeve, stopping my steps.

“I.. um.. Young Min..” she look at me, the street light that shine helped me to see her face as it was already night.

“yes ~~~?” I look at her, what is she trying to say?

“I l----” huh? her voice was too quite as a whisper making me lean in to her.

“what did you say?” I ask her.

“ah..” she backed away. Is she.. blushing?? I try to look closer at her when suddenly somebody pulled her away.

*end of Young Min pov*

 

*Min Woo pov*

I was waiting for noona in front of the main door to our house when I suddenly hear a voices, I’m sure it’s noona’s voice. I ran to the gate to welcome her when I spotted a blond guy with her. It’s the guy that was kissing her earlier. I feel a crack in my heart as I eavesdrop on their conversation.

“thanks for sending me home” noona said as she bowed

“you are welcome. Take care” he waved his hand to her and started to walk away when she grabbed his sleeve, stopping his steps.

“I.. um.. Young Min..” she look at him, the street light that shine helped me to see her face as it was already night. I can see that, she is blushing.

“yes ~~~?” he answered

“I l----” mwo? her voice was too quite as a whisper making him lean in to her. I flinched.

“what did you say?” he ask her.

“ah..” I can’t stand it anymore, I ran to her and pull her back away from him.

“sorry, but it’s past her curfew. I said coldly while looking at him.

“I see” he looked back at me.

“Mi- Min Woo?” she pull her face up from my arm that’s blocking her view.

“let’s go” I pulled her in my arms, she just look at me.

My heart was beating rapidly as she was in my arm, I brought her to her room. She just smiled at me. She must be thinking about something else.

“noona?” I call out for her.

“ne Min Woo?” she turn facing me.

“are you thinking about that guy?” I ask her that question even of it might hurt me.

“mwo? Aigoo.. my Min Woo” she chuckled and ruffle my hair, I feel irritated and grab her wrist. She was shocked “Min Woo?”

“don’t think about him”

“what are you talking about Min Woo?”

“look at me” *trapped her between my arm and the wall*

“y-yah.. Min Woo” *stutter* “Min Wo-“

“I love you noona”

“aigoo.. I love you too Min Woo” she chuckled.

I lean in to her, pressing my lips against her, making her eyes winded in shock. I broke the kiss and look at her.

“Min Woo..”

“I love you ~~~”


 

<(")> Imma angel <(")>

HEYYO GUYS~ SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LAST NIGHT :<

Well.. I purposly type this chapter a wittle long.. LOL

ommo.. Min Woo seems sedusive.. *blushing* hehe

wait for another update ne :D