the day we first meet

love isn't a game* youngmin's story

 

CHAPTER11

 

*Youngmin’s pov*

In a few minutes I notice that she slowly opened her eyes and look at me, I was sitting beside her. I call out to her. I wonder if she is alright.

“where am I?” she said mumbling while rubbing her head.

“you drown just then and I brought you here. Are you feeling ok?” I helped her to stand up. Then I get her a towel, she is still wet by the water.

“um.. I feel alright now, thanks” she smiled.

“wait here, I’ll get you a towel”

 

*get a towel*

“here, wipe yourself” I said as I hand her the towel.

“thank you” she smile again and started wiping herself “I’m soaked wet. haha” *laugh*

 

‘soaked wet..’ *look at her* ‘why does she seems familiar? And that word.. soaked wet’ *still looking at her* ‘is she?’

 

“have we meet before?”

 

. . .

*flashback*

The sky is about to let go of its pain, I better find shelter , I thought and notice a nearby bust stop and I went towards it for shelter from the rain, as I sat, I notice a girl suddenly came running to the bus stop I’m at.

"ah! I'm soaked wet!"

I look to my right, a girl soaked from the rain and I could see what's under her clothes ..?! *look away*the fact that she is wearing a white blouse.. but luckily she's wearing a singlet*

"yah! I don't mean to be erted or something, but cover yourself please!" I shouted without looking at her, I don’t want her to have bad thoughts about me.

"MWO?! YAH!!" she give me a smack on my head.

"YAH!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" I shout.

"YOU ***!!" she knock me again with her damn heavy bag.

"stop it!!" I grab her wrist and push her to the wall "I'm not a *** ara!!" and I let her go.

"m-m-" she was starlet.

'aish.. what did I do' I felt guilty so I took off my vest and give it to her.

"what?" she said and look at me.

"if you don't want ***** guys like me staring at you, you better put it on!" I said and leave her with her jaws drop open.

 

. . .

*end of flashback*

 

“you were the girl.. right?”

 

 

Finally!! Youngmin remember you!!

mianhae this chapter is short and boring

hope you guys don't mind, I will update again, so stay tuned :D