cloud that holds the pain

love isn't a game* youngmin's story

CHAPTER1

 

​*youngmin's pov*

ONE month later, November, Hyun Seong had already leave for university, Kim~~~ was walking home from school, somebody call her up, Min Soo.

“hey” he said, smiling.

“hey” she greet him, smiling back, something she's going to say.

“why are you smiling like that?” he ask shyly.

“I have a present for you” she giggle.

“really?!” he seems excited.

“close your eyes” she order him, he put his hand over his face.

“what is..” he feel something on his cheek, he open his eyes, he blush “did you just..”.

“I like you” she said, smiling “yup, I just kiss you!” she giggle.

“oh my gosh!” he blush like a mad person.

“my wife!!” I said, shocked. She stick her tongue out, laughing and mocking me.

“ha-ha-ha-ha” Kwang Min just laugh at Min Soo’s expression.

“come back here!” I ran after her.

“ha-ha-ha, you lost Young Min” she mock me again.

I walk down the park with her holding hands with the others following us. She seems peaceful, everything is sweet to her, smiling is all she did, she must be so happy.


it's been a year

I'm walking home from school like usual, she is probably  walking with Min Soo. Kwang Min busy with his school activities. Ah, how I miss the old time, I still regret losing to her, I had always like her since we're young. Guest it's just not my luck.

*look up to the sky*

'the sky is about to let go of it's pain, I'd better find a shelter'

*so I sat at the bus stop*

"ah! I'm soaked wet!"

I look to my right, a girl soaked from the rain and I could see what's under her clothes ..?! *look away*the fact that she is wearing a white blouse.. but luckily she's wearing a singlet*

"yah! I don't mean to look at you or something, but cover yourself please!" I shouted without looking.

"MWO?! YAH!!" she give me a smack on my head.

"YAH!! WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" I shout.

"YOU ***!!" she knock me again with her damn heavy bag.

"stop it!!" I grab her wrist and push her to the wall "I'm not a *** ara!!" and I let her go.

"m-m-" she was starled.

'aish.. what did I do' I felt guilty so I took off my vest and give it to her.

"what?" she said and look at me.

"if you don't want *** guys like me staring at you, you better put it on!" I said and leave her with her jaws drop open.

 

AS I arrived home I saw Kwang Min was sitting at the sofa while sipping hot chocolate. I rush to him and take his hot chocolate. He began shouting.

"yah hyung! you're wet!" he said while wiping his face that got dripped by my wet hair.

"so?" I stare at him coldly.

"aish, pabo hyung" he quickly ran upstairs and came back with a towel in his hand "here" he handed it to me.

"mwo?" I said to him.

"yah hyung ah, I don't want you to get sick" he put the towel on my head and wipe the rain off my face.

"gomawoyo saeng" I laugh at him.

"aish!" he pouted and turn his sight to the television.

 

'I'm aware that I'll get sick, but not as sick as my heart missing her'

 


 

SO?! HOW WAS IT?! I'M SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS KIND OF BORING. SO I'LL WORK HARDER NEXT TIME!! xD

and sorry that it's kind of short

if you wonder why was the beginning kind of weird, it's actually taken from the first fic

you might want/have to read this first ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/101580/love-isn-t-a-game-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriendband