my special confession

love isn't a game* youngmin's story

 

CHAPTER20

 

“~~~!” he call out to me.

“ne?” I said as I shyly look at his wet face.

“let’s go” he said as he pulled my hand into the bus.

 

I sat by the window and close my eyes as the rain continuously pour it’s drips to every part of the earth. The cold air-conditioner of the bus brush against my skin, making it shiver as I got a little wet by the rain.

Suddenly I felt a heat presence against my palms and I open my eyes to see Young Min gently rubbing my hands with his. I smiled.

“cold?” he ask shortly. I just nodded “here” he suddenly pull me and rest my head against his chest.

 

I.. I can hear his heartbeat, it’s beating so fast, just like mine.

I love you Young Min

Afterward, I fell asleep until he woke me up when we had arrived to my house.

You’re wondering why? *haha* mom was busy and she had trusted Young Min to send me home. I can’t believe it! But it’s nice really. Mom must had like him.

 

We got off the bus, I was about to walk when Young Min stopped me, the road was flooded with water, well not like a terrible flood. But a flood that can reach to my wound, I look at him.

“get on my back” he said and look back to me.

“mwo?” I said almost shock.

“you don’t want?” he’s gaze was lock on to me, I start to blush.

“umm..” I stutter when he suddenly grab my wrist until I bumped to him and he carried me in bridal style.

“y-yah, Young Min!” I squealed “let me go” *struggle*

“stay quite or I’ll drop you” he threated and I quickly stay put.

 

It was an awkward moment until we got home, he put me down slowly and look at me, I just smiled.

“thanks for sending me home” I said shyly, avoiding eye contact from him.

“you’re welcome” he replied shortly.

“well, goodb-” I was about to excuse myself when he cut my word.

“my vest” he said. *huh?*

“what?” I look at him blankly.

“my vest you pabo kid” he said coldly.

“oh, wait, I’ll go and get it” *walk into house*

 

Why is he suddenly being so cold towards me? Did I do something wrong to him? Aish! I hated it, where did his concern and sweetness towards me? Was it just a lie. If so, that means he doesn’t even like me. I let out a sigh as I quickly grab his vest and put it inside a paper bag and head out to see him again.

“Young Min” I call out to him and he turn around to me.

His hand inside his pocket. He quickly walks towards me, making me starled.

“thanks” he said as he grab the paper bag from my hand and planted a kiss on my right cheek, he look at me and quickly run away, leaving me dumbfounded with a red blush on my face.

You’re welcome. I said in my heart and walk into the house.

 

. . .

 

*YOU pov*

You were sitting in class, it’s finally the period, the class was filled with loud noises as everybody is busy talking when suddenly a paper ball landed on your face, you quickly turn to Young Min who was smirking to his ears, you put on your death glare.

“aish” you make a pissed voice.

You look away from him and continue scribbling on your note pad.

“incoming!” another paper ball landed on your head.

Aish! That’s it, pay back!

You ripped a piece of paper from your note pad and wrote on it. ‘Young Min pabo!’ and you throw it to him, hah! It hits his head perfectly making him shock.

“capjagia!” he shouted, everybody turns to him and they burst out laughing, making his face red as tomato, he turns to you and did his I’m-Going-To-Kill-You stare. *Lol* like I’m scared, you thought.

 

The class proceed but you and Young Min kept the ‘paper ball war’ until the class ended. Everybody left but you two, still arguing.

“did you get my flying letter?” Young Min ask bluntly.

“of course I did you pabo! See, it’s even filling my desk” you point to your desk that was over filled with his paper ball.

“so are mine” he pointed to his desk “and.. what are these supposed to mean?” he open the paper ball you throw at him.

‘I HATE YOU!’ the word you wrote with red inked pen.

“I hate you, can’t you read that?” you said while blowing some hair that was covering your eyes.

 

“Do you really mean it?” He ask while moving closer towards you.

“what? Yeah I mean it” you back away from him.

“but I don’t think so” he moves closer.

“m..mwoya?” you said as you back away until you hit the wall.

“I know you like me?” his words struck to you.

“what? *haha* no way!” you try to pull a laugh, but you fail.

He pulled one paper ball from your desk and walk over to you again, he handed the paper to you.

“open it” he order

“huh”  you slowly open the paper.

I Love You.

“would you be mine?” Young Min said to you, your eyes widen as you look at him, shocked.

“y.. yes”

He place his hand at your cheek as he kiss your lips and smile widely to you.

“I Love You too Young Min” you said and he smirked.

“already know it” he said confidently.

“w.. what?” you said almost shock.

“I trace back what you wrote on the scribbled paper” he smiled “I Love You Young Min” he laugh and you blush madly.

“yah!”

“pabo!”

 

. . .

I walk down the hallway to hyung’s class when I saw him talking  with ~~~ and I heard what I had been waiting for all this time.

“would you be mine?”

 


JJANG~ THAT'S ALL!

sincerely yours,

Syu!

F.I.N

how did you like it? :D I'm finally done with this fic, so I'll be doing

Kwangmin's Story

 now ^^ ppyong <3