{ Kyungjoo } ii. Move on

one, two, step. ¦ » oneshot & drabbles collection [closed]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
ii. move on { kyungjoo | do kyungsoo & kim namjoo }

He gasped, letting out white smoke come out from his lips.

 

The phone still on, with the sweet and calm voice over the other end. Kyungsoo listened to her story, every single sentences that she said he would remember about. “I see. So, your father approve you and Tao?” He quickly answered after the other line stop.

 

“Hmm...Tao succesfully convince him about it.”

 

“Good. I’m happy for you two!”

 

The guy added a small laugh in the end of his sentece. The truth, he wasn't really laughing, it was all fake. How could he smile or laugh when his heart like broken into pieces? The feeling he had had for her won’t dissapear easily as he wanted it. However, Kyungsoo had made himself to keep the act, he won’t made Yookyung worried over him, right? 

 

“And our father alreay planning for the engangement too!”

 

Engangement.

 

“Ah-oh, i see. C-Congratulation.” 

 

He awkwardly replied her, causing the girl asked him whether he was okay or not. He cannot deny the fact that he was hurted, eventhough Yookyung didn’t even know that he had a secret feeling towards her. “I’m okay.” He answered. “Uh-Yoo, i need to get back to work. Jongin called for help. Bye!” He continued even before the girl showered him with questions.

 

The phone ended.

 

He turned his head to another side, only to find a cheerful and  bright pair of eyes stared at him. “What the hack, Namjoo?!” Kyungsoo jumped with a frown that suddenly appears in his face. The girl laughed at his reaction, not even caring his words.

 

“Oppa, is that Yookyung eonni?”

 

“Not your bussiness.”

 

"How is eonni doing?"

 

"Ask her yourself."

 

"Is Tao oppa with her too?"

 

"Ask her yourself, Namjoo."

 

Kyungsoo answered her coldly. Not even looking to the girl who was still trying to catch his step. The girl is a trouble for him, more than Jongin. 'Oppa, Kyungsoo oppa!' was all he heard causing him to increase his speed due to embarassement. People looking at us, silly girl. A deep sigh escaped from his lips, right when the girl caught him by his tee's sleeve.

 

"But I'm asking you!"

 

"She's your friend, you're capable to call and ask her yourself." 

 

“Wae? I'm asking you afterall!”

 

Namjoo stomped on her feet gained more attention from the passengers. Oh God. Kyungsoo mentally slapped himself. He grabbed her by her wrist, forcefully dragged the poor girl inside his restaurant. "Sit there, your brother will come over soon to pick you up." He told her before heading to the staff room without waiting for her answer.

 

"But..I want to---."

 

Namjoo murmured with her head down.

 

✧✧✧

 

“So, how’re you feeling now?”

 

“Awfull.”

 

Kyungsoo replied his best friend sarcatically, earning a chuckles from Jongin. The other guy once again shook his head. “What is it this time? Yookyung called? “ Jongin asked him calmly. On other hand, Kyungsoo looked at his bestfriend in disbelieve. Yookyung already become the topic that Jongin avoid almost all the time.

 

But this time, no.

 

“Yeah. Plus, Joonmyun hyung's sister.”

 

“Then? She said they’ll enganged soon? Namjoo is cute, she's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter