{ Seyoung } Love

one, two, step. ¦ » oneshot & drabbles collection [closed]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
love { seyoung | oh sehun & oh hayoung } for : ricky_ummie , butcher  , Cassiopeia97 , kimmichan , missa14 , sigiwima

 

( he love me )

 

Everytime she looked into his brown orb, she swore she could see a spark and a hint of a warmness. It was a thing she considered as a love, she was really sure about it. Because there won't be a day without a corny sentence or skinship and a sneaky peck in their relationship. He was warm, caring, delicate - a gentleman, who owned her heart from the time they'd spoken to each other.

 

"What are thinking about, Hayoungie?"

 

It pulled her back to the reality.

 

"No, it's nothing." The younger lady quickly shook her head, as she beamed at the sight of the worried boyfriend in front of her. "Are you sick?" He finally asked while his hand reaching to check her temparature. Hayoung gave him a look, as the guy replied with a blinks. "I was worried, okay. You easily caught cold." He responded.

 

"I'm fine, Sehun. So..are we going to have your favorite bubble tea?"

 

( he love me not )

 

But there's a time she didn't ( couldn't, actually ) believe on Sehun.

 

He left her for his friend to a club in the night, it was a normal life of Oh Sehun and his gang ( Hayoung didn't even realize since when he started the unheality life anyway, and so is a few of her acquitences ). And in other day, he would coming back when it was nearly morning with an unfamiliar collagne all over his clothes. That time, she always tried to think positively - maybe it was just a friend from the club.

 

"Sehun, you're a heavy."

 

She complained as she brought the collapsed guy over her smaller figure and positioned him on her bed. So she just sat on the carpeted floor beside her bed, staring at the sleeping figure softly. "I believe you won't cheat on me." Hayoung reached for his hand, caressing it softly even her heart ached a bit. It was not clear, she thought she was hallucinating - but the fact telling her that it wasn't.

 

He mumbled a name in his sleep (which is not hers).

 

"Namjoo."

 

Kim Namjoo, his first love. Of course, why won't she knew it. Hayoung smiled bitterly in the end, before leaving her boyfriend to have good sleep while she prepared a brunch for the two of them.

 

( he love me )

 

"Do you prefer white or pink?"

 

The voice over the other line asked her. She laughed at his question, earning a groans from Sehun in reply. "C'mon, Hayoungie, tell me. Is it white or pink?" She smiled. "Which one do you think is my favorite, Sehun? You should've noticed by the time you paid a visit to my apartment." The guy murmured an incoherent words.

 

"I know! Is it white?"

 

"Guess it yourself, Sehunah."

 

She could imagine how her boyfriend rolled his eyes in annoyence. "Hey." He continued, "What time is your part-time end today?" He asked. She almost forgot about her new part-time work as a librarian before he asked her. "Oh, right. It's start at 12AM, and i'll be done at 3PM. Junhong will take over my shift." Sehun on other side, cleared his throat at the mentioned name. He wasn't in a good term with the Junhong guy from the very first anyway.

 

"Don't worry. I'll be fine." Hayoung said.

 

"Okay, I belive you. Take care. Don't trust other guys too much. I'll make sure to drop by at your apartment after take off."

 

"Hmm. Take care, Sehunah."

 

"You too, love."

 

By the time the phone call ended, her apartment's bell rang. She quickly moved toward the door, opening it and only to find a white flower which she recognized

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter