{ Kaieun } Incident

one, two, step. ¦ » oneshot & drabbles collection [closed]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
incident { kaieun | kimjongin & son naeun } for: _noonim, LoveNeedsSpark

 

Kim Jongin groaned as the ray of sunshine distrubed him from his sleep. It didn’t take long for him to wake up since the alarm had rang for the third times, and moreover the phonecalls that he received were no joke. The guy sat on the bed lazily, as he ruffled his hair while his other hand tried to grab the vibrating phone in the nearest cabinet. He was about to answer the call before the call suddenly death, leaving yet another notification on it’s home screen.

 

7 missed call from Sedumb.

4 new messages.

 

He wasn’t a morning person afterall, and Sehun know about his habit while it came to sleep so why would he called him at this hour? Jongin hit his bestfriend number before placed his phone to his ear. As it was connected to the other end, he had planned to curse him for distrubing his sleep. Yet, the voice surprised him even more, it wasn’t Sehun’s – it was his girlfriend and she was taking the phone from Sehun by yelling ‘Just let me the one to talk with him.’

 

“Oppa?”

 

“Yes, Hayoungah, why did you call?” He softened, afterall it was his favorite dongsaeng he was speaking with right now (aside of Namjoo, of course!). “I’m sorry, I know this is so sudden. It’s still ten o’clock and you probably still need more sleep, but – did you remember what did you do last night?” She carefully asked him, followed by Sehun’s groans. And before he could answer her question, Sehun’s voice greeted him.

 

“Bro, i thought you could held alcohols better among all of us. Now tell me you’re fully aware of what you’d done yesterday.”

 

Jongin blinked. Did I do something yesterday?, he thought.

 

“Hello? Jongin, you still there? Don’t tell me you’re sleeping.”

 

“Yes and I’m awake.”

 

He answered calmly. Wait, he realized a thing. He wasn’t in his room, and sleeping in his white shirt that he wore to Han’s party yesterday. And he is fully aware that it wasn’t his room, instead he seemed to sleep in Han’s guestroom. So, he must’ve drinked too much yesterday and no to mention knocked himself too. Jongin made a simple notes to himself that he need to thanks Han after this.

 

But why the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter