{ Chanji } Life

one, two, step. ¦ » oneshot & drabbles collection [closed]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
life { chanji | park chanyeol & jung eunji } NOTIICE :(*) all things mentioned aren’t related to the history and made up for the shake of the plot.

THIS IS PG 16, I WARN YA.

 

Starting a new life aren’t as easy as she ever thought. Not only dealing with her father’s sudden death, she had been left with a debt which she couldn’t pay in her life time and also a mother who didn't even care a thing about her. Call her stupid for working day and night to fulfil the debt, while her mother staying in the house and spending the money she had collected for her own living. She hate her, not only becase she didn;t care about her but also because she had ruined her future.

 

She had dreamed on living in a world where a happy ending exist, she had dreamed to live with the love of her life almost all the time. She also had planned all the things for her future. But now, a dream was only a dream and those would never going to be happend. She had to get out from her own house, she had to live in a brothel because her mother's stupid deal with the sharkloan. And it's been her third year as a courtesan, a year full of sadness and she was helpless.

 

A true friendship never did really happend, there would be only jealousy amongst the courtesans and bad mouthing on each others. She was lucky though, she still has someone on her side such as Chorong - the girl a year older than her who named after The Goddess on the brothel. They believed on each other, they cared of each other - which was rare. She never believed that the girl would help her through her first year and the hardest time.

 

"Are you ready? We are going to open soon."

 

Chorong's voice called for her as she stepped inside her room. The girl was dressed in light green hanbok combined with a gold-yellow band, her black hair was braided overher shoulder with a gold hair pin decorating it, and lastly her lip was painted in magenta. On contrary, she was wearing a coral hanbok with a burgudy band, her wavy hair was tied into an intricate up-do with a rose hair pin, while her lips were painted in slightly coral pink. "You can go girst, I will be out soon, Chorong eonni."

 

"Do not take too long, Madame would not like it. The others said that more mens had line up in front of the gate a few minutes ago."

 

More mens, which mean more job.

 

She nodded, continued with a long sigh. She didn't like it at all, to sing, to dance, to perform in front of all those mens - a soldiers who need an entertain, a fifthy rich bussiness person, a dirty corruptor, a young adult and y old man. She felt dirty, her social status was not higher than a dog if she may add. Unknowingly gritted her teeths together as an action to calm herself. Spraying the floral scented perfume onto her hanbok, the lady than stood.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter