{ Surong ft. Xiu-Han } Date (3/8)

one, two, step. ¦ » oneshot & drabbles collection [closed]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
date (3/8) { surong ft. xiu-han | kim junmyeon & park chorong ft. kim minseok & luhan}

 

"I'm sorry, I never thought that she would reject the double dates."

 

The older man still in his barista suits greeted his two younger dongsaengs with his genuine smile and two cups of hot chocolate and long black. His shift would be ended soon and the two came earlier as they had promised him before, which causing him to feel a little bit uneasy. Especially when he recognize where Junmyeon had his attention at, his 'part-time' mate or maybe his so called 'bestfriend' as well.

 

"Awwww! Too bad, i really wanted to met this Yookyung girl."

 

Chorong let out a dissapointed sighs and glancing back at the guy standing beside her with the cup of long black in his hand. "Junmyeon, it's not fair that you could meet her first! Not fair!" She complained. "Better luck next time, Missy." The guy replied her with a smirk in his face while using his free hand to ruffle her perfectly combined hair. Before earning another glare and a slap from his girl, Junmyeon pulled back his hand and facing the barista once again.

 

"So, would you still join us?"

 

"Umm.. you know - i think it's better for you to have a date, only the two of you."

 

( Yes, yes, bless you, Hyung! Junmyeon thought and mentally jupming in his mind right now )

 

Junmyeon was about to replied his statement which he gladly agreed, before Chorong beated him with her sudden erupted giggles. "Oh, please! You used to hang out with the two of us everyday, Oppa! Why are you being like this now?" Another laughter coming from the older - the laugh that causing Junmyeon to roll his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, okay. I'll join you two, just remember our deals before." ( Yeah, who would forget their rules of 'No PDA while Minseok is around' )

 

Minseok said while turning his head toward the sound of opening door. 

 

"Now go and get a seat you two, i have a customer to serve. I'll be done in twenty minutes."

 

He shooed the two.

 

The couple had picked their seat as Junmyeon's gaze landed back upon the blonde hair man who looked at their direction intensely ( or should he said at his girlfriend direction - junmyeon let out a deep growl in jealousy ). "What are you looking at?" Chorong asked him as she sipped her hot chocolate and turned her head at the direction that Junmyeon's had locked his gaze. Before the thing could happend, the guy quickly placed his hand upon her warm cheeks and turned it at him.

 

"It's nothing, it's just Minseok and his fan service."

 

And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter