{ Chohan } Seasons

one, two, step. ¦ » oneshot & drabbles collection [closed]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
seasons { chohan | lu han & park chorong  } for :-dewdrops

 

(Spring)

 

She always loved spring. It's not only because it was livelier than the season before, yet she found a lot of comfort during the season. Who won't, anyway? They said l'ove is all around', eldery couples strolling aroudn the park nearby, the chirping birds, the warm spring sun, the blossoming flowers and everything. She just can't hate spring in many ways. But she did, at least until now - she'd say that she hate spring. It remind her to her past.

 

Chorong wasn't active person, either.

 

So she wouldn't bother to wake early at the morning, helping her mother to prepare breakfast, sending her father to work, and arguing with her loud and dump brother ( yep, that's what she called him). She'd rather sleep, and woke up when it was already noon. Except there was some days, when her buddy - Bomi, the loud one, barging into her room and shouting about this and that to her ears. In the end though, Chorong wouldn't left her bed, poor her. 

 

But the that day was different, she didn't know why but she woke up early. So the girl walked up to do some stretch in their apartment balcony. She yawned, still half-awake, as the cold spring wind cause her to shiver a bit. Opening her eyes, she found the familiar doe eyes looking at her in amusement. She blinked, and he did too. In a mere second, she rushed back into the house, completely ignoring the guy who was about to greet her.

 

Chorong locked herself inside her room that day. She had tried her to ignore him for the past months, didn't bother to accept his calls nor reading his messages. But, why the heck is he doing in the neighbourhood?! What the heck is he thinking?! She literally screamed inside her head, before ruffling her black hair. They had locked their gaze for a few second, and she knew - that moment she saw him, she missed him so bad. So bad that she even want to forgot about his mistakes.

 

"Noona! Come down for the dinner now! Luhan hyung is joining us."

 

Chanyeol screamed for her.

 

Oh dear God, she just feel like killing and ripping her brother's mouth now.

 

(Summer)

 

So the summer break was finally here, and she never thought that she would join her friends to spent their day in the beach. At least not after she knew when he was actually gonna be there too. But Bomi had made her to do so, by saying that it would be fun and she would need some more air after all what happened during the past months. Chorong didn't play with the others though, she wasn't good at swimming neither volley.

 

The girl leaned her back on to the chair, as she searched in her iPod for some nice music. She swear, she even still could hear Bomi's yelling for her name even she put the song into it's maximum volume. But she ignored it in the end. Chorong shipped her lemonade, before a hand offered her an ice cream with strawberry flavour, not to mention - her favorite, which causing her to turned her gaze. Again that day, she let out a desparate sigh, before rolling her eyes at the sight of the guy. 

 

"Don't roll your eyes on me. C'mon an ice cream won't hurt, right? It's not poisoned too."

 

He joked. So Chorong took the ice cream from him, muttering a soft 'thanks' which he replied with a lot of cheerfullness smile. He than took the empty space next to her, ignorin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter