{ Taokyung } Little by Litte

one, two, step. ¦ » oneshot & drabbles collection [closed]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
little by little. { taokyung | huang zitao & hong yookyung}

 

The clock was tickling, waking him up from his little nightmare.

 

He opened my eyes while trying to find out was was really happened the night before. A stranger house, he guessed after looking around the room. It wasn’t the place he used to spent his night, not a bar—or even his mates house. Someone must be take him home after that little accident happened.

 

He was badly beaten to be honest.

 

And Huang Zitao found it weird for a people in this world, still willing to safe him and even taking care of him. He used to do all the things by himself—alone. By looking at the wounds which is now covered with bandage, was he still daydreaming or else?

 

“Already wake up?”

 

An unrecognized voice greeted him. Tao  was taken back by the sudden greet—looking at the girl blankly without saying anything. First, he never talked to stranger. Second, he still not mastered korean that well.

 

“How could you ignoring people like that?”

 

The girl protested, while puting the vase beside him. “Aren’t you afraid of me?” He suddenly answered her, ignoring her question earlier. Tao mentally slapped hisself, not even knowing why those words slipped from his lips.

 

“Is that how you repay the one who took care of you?”

 

“I don’t ask you too take care of me.”

 

“Well, i found you almost dying a few blocks here and—“

 

“Whatever, you say.”

 

He said in English at then, only to receive a glare from the girl. “Do you think i can’t speak English?” She replied him before mumbling some words in English which he didn’t really heard. Tao stared her disbelieve, none of people here replied him that way.

 

“How’s your wound anyway?”

 

He stand up, took his jacket and heading too the front door without replying the girl. Not even a thanks. “Hey! At least you should say thanks to me!” She shouted as he closed the door and running away.

 

++

 

Water suddenly poured in front of him. “Yah!” He yelled and turned his head quickly only to find a girl laughing in front of him. The same girl who saved him a few weeks ago, the girl who beg him a thanks, the girl from the flowery shop.

 

“Revenge is done, now.”

 

The girl said bravely, before giving him her napkins. “How’d you find me?”

 

He asked her, still ignoring her offer. Berofe the girl oushed her napkin to him forcefuly. “I’m just passing by. How’s your wound?” She asked him once again, “ Is it healed already?” She continued while examining his hand and head before the guy could reply.

 

“Fine.”

 

“Where’s the thanks part?”

 

“I have said i didn’t ask you to take care of me.”

 

“And i still need a thanks for threating you well. I could have make your wound worser if i want.”

 

Tao sighed in defeat, before scratching the back of his head. “Thanks.”

 

“Your welcome.”

 

She smiled at him, before turning her heels back.

 

“Hong Yookyung, by the way. I need to go now, the flowers will be dried soon.”

 

++

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter