{ 2Kyung } i. Heart

one, two, step. ¦ » oneshot & drabbles collection [closed]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
i. heart { 2kyung | do kyungsoo & hong yookyung }

He glued his gaze to the leaves left on the thin rooted tree, before the gaze started to move to another places full of pedestrians. He increased his steps, shoving his hands onto his jeans pocket. He had to move faster, the restaurant opening hour was about to start. Just a while, a girl bumped into his shoulder hard, causing the guy yelped and looked at the girl. She had a light brown locks dropped to her shoulders, a pair of chestnut irises, and chubby cheeks.  

 

"I'm sorry."  

 

She bowed before running away, without waiting for his answer.

 

He sighed, stepping faster to the restaurant.

 

Pushing the door open, he gave a cheerful shout to the other workers of his restaurant. His restaurant, more like his father's restaurant. Kyungsoo only helped him with managing the restaurant while he was abroad for business project he had to do. Beside, the workers needed a hand of a chef.

 

"Oh right, I'll be off for an hour or more around three pm," 

 

Kyungsoo stated, before looking at the clock and walked to the staff changing room. "Suho hyung and Chorong noona need an assistance to take care of their baby." The new parents who were still arguing over something nonsensical and their baby. He could really imagine the big mess in the house now. The other guy, Jongin laughed. "No worries, we will handle the restaurant."  

 

"Tell the two, they need to become more mature, hyung." 

 

Kyungsoo on other hand, laughed.  

 

--  

 

As he arrived at the mansion, the mess could already be heard. Chorong's scream, Junmyeon's shout, and the poor baby's cry. The younger guy facepalmed himself, not even knowing what to say to the gathered neighbour around the mansion. He blew out the thought before stepping into the house without them knowing. Just like he thought. The house was in a big mess, extremely big mess. Diapers and clothes were thrown around the room, undone dishes which were only put in the sink, garbage on the ground.

 

Oh God, how can they life in this place?!

 

Kyungsoo mentally facepalmed himself. That's why the others suggested them to not having a child this soon.

 

"Kyungsoo, you come!"

 

A feminine voice cheered for him, even before he realized her presence. A messy haired lady threw her arms around his shoulders, giving him a tight hug like she always did.  

 

"BABY WON'T STOP CRYING, KYUNGSOO."  

 

She cried, not even loosening her hug to the younger guy.

 

"Yes, Chorong noona, I heard that." He replied with a sigh before patting her back lightly and loosened her hug. "Kyungsoo! What to do? I don't think I can handle this baby anymore!" The other guy stepped from inside the house with the baby still crying in his embrace. Kyungsoo blinked at the sight. The house was in big mess, and even the owner.  

 

He walked to Junmyeon's direction, before pulling the baby to his embrace. "I think it's better for you two to clean the room while I tried to calm the baby." Kyungsoo ordered the two, while the two nodded their heads in agreement. And in a second, he was surprised by the figure sitting calmly on the couch. The same girl who bumped into him this morning was still in a deep slumber.  

 

"Oh, Kyungsoo. I haven't told you, that girl is a friend of mine."  

 

Chorong stated.  

 

"She said she needed to rest for a while. She had been chased for more than four hours already."  

 

..chased?  

 

---  

 

He headed back to the restaurant right after the baby stopped crying and gave the two immature parents some advices to stop arguing and become better parents for the poor baby. Kyungsoo was still in thought, by looking at the girl earlier and Chorong's statement. Chased? Does she run away from home? A criminal? No, she doesn't have the look of criminal, Kyungsoo. He talked to himself.

 

"So, how's the baby?"  

 

Jongin’s question snapped him from his thought.  

 

"Oh, the baby cried loudly when I arrived there. And just like what we thought, the two were in mess."

 

Both laughed before continuing their job. "I think you'll be busy from now, Kyungsoo. They'll ask you to take care of their baby too." Jongin stated, causing the younger furrowed his brows together. "No way. It's not like I'm a babysitter for them." Jongin laughed even more, replied by a deep sigh from Kyungsoo. Jongin was right, there was a huge possibility for him to become their personal babysitter.  

 

Kyungsoo then looked outside the kitchen, examining the restaurant.

 

His gaze stopped, only to spot the familiar girl outside the restaurant. She was like a lost kid, sitting on the bench and looking at the pedestrians. Jongin on other hand followed his gaze and faked a cough. "Is Kyungsoo already attracted to a stranger?" He joked, earning a punch on arm from the older. "Nah, it's Chorong noona's friend. Wait."  

 

He then left Jongin who was still locking his gaze at him teasingly.

 

Kyungsoo walked towards the girl, causing the girl unkno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter