{ Yixing/ Apink } Firsts

one, two, step. ¦ » oneshot & drabbles collection [closed]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
iii. firsts { yixing!ships | yixing x apink }

 

I sat n the corner of the room, not interested on talking to the others or even play.

 

Continued to draw a random things on his workbook, before a friend - or shall he called them as an enemy - snatched his book away. 'Hey, you. Go back to where you belongs!' He said loudly before laughing with his group of friend. I sighed, 'Give me back my book.' I said while stood and walk to their groups.

 

'Oh! You actually speaks Korean. Wowww~'

 

The same guy echoed, causing Yixing almost burst in anger. 'My woorkbook, please.' I continued, ignoring their lame jokes ( or mocks?). 'Nu-uh, not that easy.' He said as he throws the book to the other boy in his group. In a minute, the book fly over one to another, before it fell in front of a girl. 'Can you guys stop teasing him?' She picked my book before slapping it to their heads.

 

'Bomey! Are you on his side?'

 

'Shut up! He's our friend too.'

 

She then walked to my place, handing me back the used-to-be neat book. 'Hi! I'm Bomi, Yoon Bomi.' She said her name happily, begore offering her hand. Heglanced at her hand, before half-heartedly took it. 'Yixing.' was the only word he could say - nothing less and more. He used to stayed silence and ignoring all the people. The Bomey girl smiles ear to ear, causing Yixing to bring his eyebrows together.. 'Don't listen to them - they're just stupid.'

 

'SSAEM! BOMEYY SAYS WE'RE STUPID!'

 

'Guys can you stop causing trouble?!' She said before cashing them, one by one - to slap their head.

 

With that, i found my first friend since I stepped in Korea.

 

Oh and i learnt her name is Bomi, not Bomey.

 

♦♦♦♦

 

'Xingxing!'

 

I growled, before turning to snap at the irritating nickname she gave me. 'Stop calling me that, Eunji.' The girl pouted. 'But i like calling you Xingxing! It sounds cute.' She defended as i let out a deep sigh. 'Whatever you want, Hyerim.' I said - earning a smack at my powerful smack on my back.

 

'Who is Hyerim? I don't know Hyerim? Don't call me Hyerim!'

 

'Then stop calling me with that silly nickname you gave, Hyerim.'

 

'Urgh, I hate you, Xingxing.' She looked away and puffed her cheeks. I facepalmed myself as i rubbed my temples. Xingxing does sound way too cute to be used by a boy, doesn't? 'Okay, you can go with whatever nickname you like, Eunji.' I said, causing her to turn at me with a victorious grin plastered in her face. 'Then which one do you like? Ying? Xingxing?' She said, before my mouth left hanging due to what her said.

 

'Can i just go with Yixing?'

 

'No. Or I'll hate you until over 1,000 centuries.' She flipped her hand in front of her chest, bossing over the helpless me. 'What about you find another nickname?' I suggested her. 'Yes, and Xingxing is the other nickname i made efor you.' She proudly stated.

 

'Okay, Xingxing, no more changes.'

 

With that, i got my first nickname that i don't actually like.

 

And later on, she called me with Lay - which i never know where she get them (at least it's better then Xingxing).

 

♦♦♦♦

 

'Happy birthday, Naeun!'

 

I smiled, embracing my cousin with a warm hug. 'Thank you, Yixing oppa.' She shyly said as i lessen the hug. I passed her a box - it was a present that i get from saving my money. And thanks to Bomi who accompanied me to look over the best present for Naeun's birthday. Naeun smiled as she took the box from me.

 

'Can I opened it?'

 

I nodded my head. 'I don't really know what you like - so, i buy a lot black-colored things for you.' Scratching the back of my neck, as Naeun took out a black bunny plushie and diary from the box - she then giggled. 'Are you serious, oppa?' She said between her giggles - I could only showed her an awkward and shy smile even i could tell from her eyes, she liked the present.

 

'I'll look for another present if you don't like.'

 

'No, no, no. I like it very much, oppa. I never have a bunny plushie after all, and it's black! You give the best present this year, oppa. Thank you.' She smiled and turned to show her brother, Dongwoon - her newest plushie. Dongwoon on other side look at me weirdly before muttering a 'black bunny?'.  I laughed, before joining the Son siblings conversation and sent a gratitdue message to Bomi.

 

With that, I received the first compliment ever.

 

And i swear i still saw the black bunny plushie at the Sons resident.

 

♦♦♦♦

 

'Xingxing!'

 

And the girl happily slung her arm around me, even all the attention was now being changed over us. 'Eunji, stop it, okay.' 'What? Why can't I do this?' She then squezzed me closer to her. I sighed, 'It's better for you to go for your Jongdae right now.' I said while looking down and keep walking. 'I still have things to do with you, Xingxing.'

 

'Xingxing, Xingxing!'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter