{ The Kims } The best ever

one, two, step. ¦ » oneshot & drabbles collection [closed]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
the best ever { the kims | minseok, joonmyun, jongdae, jongin, namjoo }  

 

Actually, she didn’t understand why everything seemed to have gone really wrong today. She woke up in a clearly sunny morning even without a bed hair which bothered her like the other days, moreover she woke up earlier than her alarms. But everything went wrong right after she climbed down the stairs only to meet her mother standing in the asile with a murdering gaze. She swore she didn’t do anything wrong that day yet her mother said she shouldn’t have left her father’s company party last night.

 

 (But hey, she saw that her brothers left without her parents knowing too!)

 

Moving to the next sequence when she was not in the mood to talk, and there was this bestfriend of her who kept talking about some random senior that she met in the library. She was not the type to talk much over boys like the girls usually do, so in the end Namjoo closed her eyes and unknowingly slept while her bestfriend told the whole story. “Namjoo!” Her friends, Naeun, cried for her name desperately as she shook her body to wake her up from her little daydream.

 

“I’m not in a good mood to talk about your crush, okay. The last time i remember, you had a crush on Hayoung’s brother and the next day it was the exchange student from China.” She commented, half serious – half jokingly. But it seemed that her bestfriend had took it wrongly, so she flared at her before left her even more confused. “I thought you would understand me better, Namjoo.” With that she stood from her seat and left Namjoo behind.

 

(That was terrible, she forgot that the girl actually still having a feeling for her stupid brother afterall.)

 

So during the dinner, Namjoo had told herself to eat silently without even listening to her mother’s complaining or else. While her brothers on other hand sent her their worried gaze, probably because it was the very first time she didn’t say anything during the dinner. “Are you okay?” Joonmyun apparently who sat next to her asked, and  the girl quickly nodded her head. “You can always tell me your problems, i will help you.” She quickly put her fake smile so he wouldn’t be more worried.

 

“Are you sick? It’s weird to see you this quiet.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter