{ Hanmi } Chocolate Bubble Tea

one, two, step. ¦ » oneshot & drabbles collection [closed]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chocolate bubble tea. { hanmi | luhan & yoon bomi}

"Bbomey! Where're you going?"

 

The girl tied her shoelaces together, before turning her head towards the leader who looked at her with her eyebrow together. She chuckled at the elder girl expression, adjusting her hat which covering a half of her face and sight. The other girls looked at her, trying to stop her to go out again.

 

"I won't be taking so long!"

 

She waved to them, dashing out the dancing room.

 

"YOON BOMI! YOU LITTLE--COME BACK HERE!"

 

✧✧✧✧

 

"Hello. May I take your order?"

 

The cashier asked her, suspiciously looking at her weird gestures. The brown haired girl looked back, only to found a pair of sparkling eyes looking at her. "One chocolate bubble tea, please." she answered. Her lips turned into a small curve, replied by a small nods from the cashier who still stunned at her presence.

 

"One chocolate bubble tea, please?"

 

Shre repeated her order once again, still locking her gaze to the guy in front of her. "Uh-oh, yes sure." He replied quickly with a crimson red decorating his cheeks due to embrassement. Tripped over his heels, trying to cover up the time he had waste. "Are you still new around?" She asked, basically judging by his action and expression. It has been the tenth time for her to visit the shop. Yet, she never found the guy working here. "Uh, well--yeah." He replied. In an instant, her order finished, packaged it into the plastic bag and give it to her.

 

"Y-your order!"

 

Bomi chuckled at his reaction. Before giving him the money and headed back to her dorm happily. Little did she knew, the cashier guy still looking at her untill her figure faded among the pedestrians. The guy clunched his hand to his suit, before letting a deep sighs from his lips.

 

"It's really her. Yoon Bomi, just visited here."

 

✧✧✧✧

 

"Welcome! May I take your order?"

 

Once again, he found that the same girl visited the shop. This time, there's another girl with her called 'Eunji' or what-so-ever, he didn't hear it clearly. The two girls still debating, trying to figure out their way to solve some problem and arranging their practice time. Eunji whined, making a face to the girl in front of her before turning his head towards him.

 

"One taro bubble tea, please!"

 

The 'Eunji' girl said with her unique accent, causing Bomi to turned around. "One chocolate bubble tea, I know." He smiled back at the two before preparing their orders. Soon, the two gets their bubble tea. Before Eunji nudging the girl beside her. "Why'd you know she will order Choco Bubble Tea?" She asked him before paying for the two. "She often visit here, she's one of our loyal customer." He replied her, once again glancing at the girl who was already enjoying her choco bubble tea.

 

Eunji nodded, she knew it now.

 

This place was the one Bomi run almost all the day to refresh her mind.

 

"Wait. I don't think i ask for grassy jelly too."

 

Bomi muttered, blinking confusedly before turning her heads to the guy.

 

"It's an adds-on to our loyal customer. I get you one for free."

 

✧✧✧✧

 

"You don't need to put any add-on!"

 

She said at him. It has been a couple time already since the first time she found he put an add-on on her order for free. The guy chuckled at her reaction, ignoring the fact that the girl refused the add-on. "I said it's okay, they won't mind." He replied with a smile. Bomi rolled her eyes in defeat.

 

As always, she was defeated.

 

And he won.

 

"I know you like it, Bomi."

 

He accidentally said her name, causing the girl blinked in surprise with her 'oh-he-know-me' expression written in her face. The girl soon realize that the guy looked familiar for her. She leaned to the cashier table, looking closer to the guy. "Why'd i feel you look familiar?" She asked, earning a small chuckle from him.

 

"Did i know you before this?"

 

She asked again. He shruged off, shooing Bomi to go before a fan come over their shop like a couple days ago and going crazy over her.

 

✧✧✧✧

 

"I REMEMBER NOW!"

 

She pointed her finger at him, causing the guy to jerked back in surprise. She looked closely at his face, once again trying to cover his familiar face. "Why'd you look alike EXO M's Luhan?" She asked him, using her hand to support her head as she leaned to the cashier table.

 

"Who know's?"

 

He answered, twinching the girl nose playful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter