{ Kaieun ft. Soojung & Hyeri } Crossed

one, two, step. ¦ » oneshot & drabbles collection [closed]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
crossed { kaieun ft. soojung | kim jongin & son naeun ft jung soojung } for : datzme , Binniee , leenaeun

 

(1 st year - The Sorting) 

 

They never felt so nervous before. Maybe it was because they fear of the sorting, fear of the fact that maybe they wouldn't be in the same house. Biting her lips nervously, the youngest Jung linked her arms with her bestfriends ( or more like her childhood friends?) She could hear them laugh at her reaction, but that was her for them. "There's nothing to worry about, we'll be together." Suji calmly said as she patted her friend's head, followed with a giggles.

 

"I bet our Suji will be in Ravenclaw." The other girl with black hair beside Soojung said as she eyeing her bestfriend on the other side.

 

"Nah. Weren't you the one who spent almost all the time at the library and reading that historical books, Naeunnie?"

 

"Joseon era is nice to read, for your information. Better than that manga that you've read countless time."

 

Glancing to the sorting hat again, leaving her two bestfriends having their usual argument over books and manga. Her eyes found it way to the boy who she guessed had been looking over them for a minutes or more. She rolled her eyes, before muttering a 'what' as the reply. As he shrugged of her question, his name was called for the sorting.

 

"Jongin, Kim."

 

( Oh, did she forget to mention that he was kind of her bestfriend? )

 

In a mere second a loud claps coming from  the Gryffindor table - Jongin was in Gryffindor. She had guessed it though, they would never been in the same house. Especially knowing that Jongin was the rebel and ignorant type. And the other time, Naeun name was called. Which cause her surprise she belonged to Slytherin. She gulped, it can't be true that they would be separated to different houses, right?

 

Suji was Ravenclaw...wow.

 

And that left her with Naeun in the house that she never thought she would be in, Slytherin.

 

(3 rd year - Ancient Rune class) 

 

It has been two year for her studying in the Magic school. Nothings new though, she made a few new friends like Hyeri who apparently also her groupmate nowadays. She never talked to Suji as much as she did before, the girl had made a new friend from her house and she decided to be with them instead of with her childhood friends. Soojung didn't blame her, actually. Maybe getting along with a quiet person like she and Naeun was boring for Suji who tend to be bright and cheerfull.

 

The other two wa busy taking a small note from the Profesor, while Soojung - she was busy glancing over the class. A piled of paper suddenly thrown to her head, causing her to turned her head in annoyance ( and almost in anger, actually ) Finding her old friend smiling ear to ear at her, along with few of his friends who was trying to act normal as if nothing happend. "Soojung, what happend?" Naeun asked her. Turning her head toward the direction Soojung was looking, she found Jongin waved at her. She than rolled her eyes.

 

"Just ignore him."

 

Hyeri said as she glared over the boys. But as they started to take notes, another pile of papers were thrown over them. This time it wasn't only Soojung, but also Naeun. So Naeun turned, ready to throw back the pile to her old friend. Read inside it!' He muttered, causing the girl to blink in surprise. The girl opened the pile, founding a hard to read handwritting inside. ' Don't you miss talking to your prince? :D ' Hyeri looked over the notes, as well as Soojung before she asked her another question. "You talked, no..you be friended to a Gryffindor?"

 

( Why'd she never know they were still be friend? )

 

Soojung looked over her bestfriend reaction, who only shrugged and put down the notes.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter