{ Kyungjoo } Game On

one, two, step. ¦ » oneshot & drabbles collection [closed]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
game on { kyungjoo | do kyungsoo & kim namjoo } for : shiningbeasts , littleprincess 

 

 

"Do Kyungsoo, are you even serious ?!"

 

The younger girl yelled through her phone, as she suddenly turned her back to open her window harshly. She stared at the man reflection on the other side by her window in disbelieve as she turned of the call.  He only shrugged at her reaction as if it was not a big thing, well - actually it wasn't a big thing for him. He used to jump from his window to Namjoo's when they was still in elementary, the kid him said that it was always easier and efficient to did it this way rather than using the front door.

 

( And also he cannot go up agaist her so called protective brother too. )

 

"It's freaking 3rd floor, Kyungsoo!"

 

"Yeah, yeah. I know, Namjoo. Slow down your voice, or would you like to see Jongin killed me?" He replied simply.

 

Namjoo rolled her eyes.

 

"Don't bring my brother on this, dumb." She mumbled.

 

"I'm not dumb, you ugly."

 

"Dumb."

 

"Ugly,"

 

"Dumb."

 

"Ugly."

 

"Dumb! Ugh, stop it with this dumb and ugly, Kyungsoo!" The younger girl growled, earning a small chuckles from the man. She then folded her arms together and sat up straight on her bed with an arched brows. In demand of knowing the rest of the story, she motioned her so called best-friend to sat on her bed which he lazily did. "So tell me, what exactly happened between you two." She stated.

 

"So far that i remember, everything is fine this morning. And your relationship seems even better than my bro's. They breakup and getting together again like hundreds time already. Spill it now." She explained.

 

Kyungsoo just gave her a small nods, before leaning his back agaist the cold wall. Thinking of what Namjoo said, how could he explain to her the exact things happened between him and Bomi? And also the secrets between them about the Jealousy plan that Bomi had it planned between them. The only one who knew about the secrets were Eunji or maybe Chorong and Junmyeon too.

 

( Well - he didn't really get together with Bomi, she only used him to get her crush jealous, nah. )

 

"We just can't be together, the differences we had was too much."

 

"And you say that after dating her for almost seven month? Wow, what an impressive reason you have there." Namjoo shook her head, giving him a small applause. "Aha, I know that you must be hiding something from me, don't lie to Kim Namjoo, Kyungsoo. I can read that straight face of yours!" She than continued with her index finger pointed at his nose. While the guy just looked at her weirdly.

 

( God, how come he was so into this stupid girl for yeas? he thought. )

 

"Than, why don't you just read my mind and all done, you got the whole story." Kyungsoo commented. Namjoo clicked her tongue as she throwed her bunny plushie and her flully teddy bear at him before saying 'You're no fun!' at him. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes in returned, before his hand reaching on both side of her cheek and pinched it playfully.

 

"Shut it, Namjoo. You're to loud."

 

She slapped his hand away from her cheeks, and punched him right on his arm as a return. "I hate you." "Don't worry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter