{ Krisrong } Not you

one, two, step. ¦ » oneshot & drabbles collection [closed]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
not you { krisrong | wu yi fan & park chorong } for: overlyrandom hope you enjoy.  

According to Park Chorong, eyeing a certain someone is her special hidden ability. If she weren’t wrong, she had been doing the same particular activity for a few months already. None of her friends seemed to notice it, or maybe they’d just pretend that they didn’t knew that Chorong has been eyeing a certain person. Just than she started to think, did her brother know? Well, sometime, the guy seemed to notice her staring and started to wave his arm at her wildly causing the older embarrased at his action.

 

Glancing over Bomi’s shoulder, who sat infront of her, fork in her hands still stabbing boringly onto her packed lunch. Her eyes quickly found the certain someone who she only knew by the name since he was in basketball team just like her brother. Kim Minseok, the captain. The guy who she met accidentaly during waiting her brother’s practice. Starting from that day, she could feel that she was attracted to the man. The way he smile, the way he excitedly telling stories, the way he laughed at some crack jokes – everything, she like everything he did.

 

Gosh, she pretty much sound like a weirdo now.

 

But before she knew, a sharp stare has pierced to her – it had caught her looking over Minseok. The funny thing is she don’t even recognize that the guy and not even knowing for how long they had been locking gaze before the guy broke it first with a smirk. Turning her gaze down to her meal, her mind started to flow again – trying to remember who was the guy exactly is. She clearly remember that he wasn’t there along with the others a few month ago. Or was she too busy keeping her eyes on Minseok that she didn’t even notice him? In the end, she shrugged it off and gobbled quickly her meal before the lunch time ended.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter