{ Baekyeolji } Friendship

one, two, step. ¦ » oneshot & drabbles collection [closed]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
friendship { baekyeolji | byun baekhyun & park chanyeol & jung eunji} for : BaekYeolJi

 

***

( Elementary School - 8 y.o )

***

 

 

“Mom, we met a new friend today!”

 

“Oh, is he nice to you, Baekkie?”

 

The kid frowned at his mother’s question. “It’s not a ‘he’, Auntie! It’s a she. Mom! Mom! She also climbed the tree at the school backyard with us!” The other boy beamed. Blinked in surprise, the two woman turned to look at each other. It was really new for them, since ever since the two were kid, they couldn’t be separated. They grew up together, play together, and somehow they’d brought their friendship into a sibling like level.

 

And the other new thing is they be friended with a girl.

 

“Wow! She must be a tomboy then!”

 

Baekhyun smiled at her mother. “Yes! She’s good at sport too, Mom!”

 

“She also has a pretty voice, even better then yours!”

 

Chanyeol cheered as her mother glared at her son. Baekhyun turned his sight toward the school gate a few meters in front of him, a smile appeared in his face as he tugged his mother’s skirt all of sudden. “Baekkie, is that her?” Chanyeol’s mother asked him. Before the adult get the answer, the two boys had run towards their new friend.

 

“JUNG EUNJI!”

 

“EUNJIIIIII!”

 

The girl turned her head at the two in surprise. She was still new in the neighboorhod though, no one really knew her name except for the two. Eunji smiled and waved her hand at the two. “Hey, Byun and Park duo!” She shouted back. The boys ignored her greetings, as the two grabbed her arms and dragged her toward their mothers.

 

“Mom, mom! This is Eunji!”

 

“Yeah, Eunji, our new friend!”

 

The girl awkwardly laughed along with the adults as she politely bowed her head and greeted them. “It’s nice to meet you, Eunji.” Baekhyun’s mother smiled as she patted the young girl’s head softly. “Where’s your parent, anyway?” Chanyeol’s mother asked her. “Umm..they were busy, my sister will be here soon to pick me up.”

 

The duo groaned in dissaproval.

 

“What?”

 

“Let’s play in our place, Eunji!”

 

“Yeah, i got this new Video game. Baekhyun always lose, i want to play with you!”

 

“Hey,I’m not lose, cheater! Eunji, Eunji, play in my house. My mom bake the most delicious pie in the world today.”

 

The womans laughed as they turned to look at each other before landed their gaze toward the young girl who was still trying to settle down the Duo’s bickering. “Seems like our kids already attached to you, Eunji.”

 

( Interesting, the olders thought)

 

 

***

( Freshman Year - 16 y.o )

***

 

 

“Eunji, you can’t be serious, right?”

 

The younger girl arched her brow at the sight of her best friend. “What? That’s a chocolate cake.” She easily answered Baekhyun’s question as Chanyeol gulped. “We never know you can bake.” Chanyeol said as he opened the beautifully wrapped box, revealing a chocolate cake with a pinkish and reddish rose decoration above it.

 

“I made it with a help from my sister, she made one for her boyfriend.” She chuckled.

 

“You sure this can be eaten?”

 

“You sure you didn’t put something weird here?”

 

“You sure you made it yourself?”

 

“You sure you didn’t poison us, right?”

 

Her face turned into a hurtfull expression as the Duo continued their question toward her. “If you guys didn’t want it, fine.” She pulled back the two box from the Duo which caught the two in surprise. “I’ll make sure i won’t made anything for you two next year.” She turned her back toward the two, before rolling her eyes and sighed.

 

“No no no!”

 

“Eunji, wait!”

 

The two stopped her by linked their arm with her. “What is it this time?” Eunji asked. But the two took away the boxes in her hand as they be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter